I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh justice was served to the worst mod ever. Maybe if she hadn't modded emotionally half the time she may have been a better mod. Sadly she's been demoted far too late in the game
This seems to be fair evaluation. She could be ok, but her favoritism was crossing the line. Of course some of her favorites are not happy about her leaving.

Rub it in. I was going to get it for Beavis and Butthead but felt I wouldn't really enjoy anything else which is why I canceled Netflix after they canceled Mind Hunter.
just use the prepay cards. use the card up then close the account. i only actually pay for 1(3) streaming services disney+ bundle. others i get free with other products i use and need anyway.

There is a noteworthy amount of speculation that a quantity of sightings of the Loch Ness Monster are actually just the nether regions of an excited whale. (GΓΆΓΆgle Images it, you'll be sorry.)

Some folks don't know how to stay on topic on threads. Just saying!

This is about bring back Chaos. You don't have to be rude or mean.
Please bring back Chaos.
Thank you kindly. She's a good person. She was a good mod.
Sadly there was so many haters.

Have a blessed rest of the year in 2023 everybody.
Don't fight or argue here.
Try to just get along with others. Life is way to short to be mean to others. I'm thankful for Chaos. God made her. God loves her. She's not a bad person. You make her like a prisoner here. Well she's not a problem or a prisoner. She did a great mod job. I have so much respect for her.

Some folks don't know how to stay on topic on threads. Just saying!

This is about bring back Chaos. You don't have to be rude or mean.
Please bring back Chaos.
Thank you kindly. She's a good person. She was a good mod.
Sadly there was so many haters.

Have a blessed rest of the year in 2023 everybody.
Don't fight or argue here.
Try to just get along with others. Life is way to short to be mean to others. I'm thankful for Chaos. God made her. God loves her. She's not a bad person. You make her like a prisoner here. Well she's not a problem or a prisoner. She did a great mod job. I have so much respect for her.
Curious as to where you opinion comes into this. You are not a singles chatter πŸ€”

Status
Not open for further replies.