I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So folks here thinks they know all about me and which rooms I chat is. Well you don't know me. I have been on chat ave for many years. I know what rooms I go to. Apparently you don't. Maybe you're sleeping when I'm in the singles room. So there. That's all I have to say. I don't need to prove myself to anyone here. You don't know me unless you're my stalker. Please stay on topic @Baresy. Thank you! This topic is about chaos not me.

Get over yourself. Fucking hell. “Meant to be an adult”. Please close this crock of ****. Why we need all these lame ass pathetic friends bullying ******** is beyond a fucking joke. But y’all are the mature ones who I need to listen to only and nobody else. @Ness_eb @Samwise
Why is anybody getting over themselves? Perhaps it's you junior, who needs to get over your ego. Regardless of even chaos, Dylan you caused all of this by not doing a damn thing over and over and over. You've gotten everyone to the point now whether very gotten mad or even quit already and you're telling them to get over themselves. You're starting to sound exactly like the handful of trolls that are the problem. I know the novelty of your shiny star is cool to you but maybe it's you that needs to get over yourself and step down as you're clearly way over your head. You can't tell people here to get over themselves when you don't get over yourself 🤷🏻‍♂️

So folks here thinks they know all about me and which rooms I chat is. Well you don't know me. I have been on chat ave for many years. I know what rooms I go to. Apparently you don't. Maybe you're sleeping when I'm in the singles room. So there. That's all I have to say. I don't need to prove myself to anyone here. You don't know me unless you're my stalker. Please stay on topic @Baresy. Thank you! This topic is about chaos not me.
We do know about about. You haven’t been to singles since you faked having ****** and got caught. We also know you’re bat **** crazy and post on everyone else posts with nonsense then accuse them of bullying. For once in your life how about you stfu and not comment on things that happen in rooms you don’t chat in.

As for Chaos, in the beginning she was great and fair. But then she became power hungry and would mute and kick for things she didn’t like even if it wasn’t breaking the rules. She also started to protect sex pests and trolls. IMO it became too much for her and now she’s getting the rest she needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
We do know about about. You haven’t been to singles since you faked having cancer and got caught. We also know you’re bat **** crazy and post on everyone else posts with nonsense then accuse them of bullying. For once in your life how about you stfu and not comment on things that happen in rooms you don’t chat in.

As for Chaos, in the beginning she was great and fair. But then she became power hungry and would mute and kick for things she didn’t like even if it wasn’t breaking the rules. She also started to protect sex pests and trolls. IMO it became too much for her and now she’s getting the rest she needs.
Please stay on topic. And I don't fake me cancer. You have been reported. LEAVE me alone. Leave my cancer out of your mouth. You need to seek professional help.

@Samwise
@Ness_eb
She's not even staying on topic and she's saying I'm lying about my cancer. She is wrong and she's very inappropriate @BeautifulDisaster77. She's a scumbag. She's a fail troll. She's a bully. This thread should be closed since she's bringing up my cancer. Nothing is fake about me. Nothing is fake about my cancer. You need to shut you mouth. You know a nothing about me. You're one of the biggest liars and you're the worst on chat ave. Go away you pest.🪳🦟

Status
Not open for further replies.