I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but the real question is ... did he find fight and kill Darth Vader in forenite? that gives him ultimate bragging rights there....
I couldn't get past the cartoon graphics. I'm picky like that. I couldn't get into Team Fortress game either despite it being the only online option for Half Life 2 (which man..when that game came out, it blew me away)

werent u banned from teen chat for less than savory behavior??? ur not anyone a reasonable person woukd want to be friends w/ anyways…

oh right, i almost forgot that was lego man, ur lego collector now;

how could it nearly slip my mind that u changed ur name at the most convenient t
I have no friends 😞
No you are spelling it wrong it is collector is in all capital letters and I had lego in all caps before with only one N in LEGO Man! The clone used no capitol letters in his username and guest clones change their name All the time!

The fake chat-avenue
I wrote several times about the fake chat ave...
The brazen fringe minority of ex-mods and admins ripped off topics from this site and opened a fake one.
They are only here to constantly perform pressure with mobbing and current staff criticizing, all that with one cause.
To move as many as possible members to the fake site and destroy this one.

How they do it... by sticking everyone opposing their agenda with paedo labels or pronouncing him lunatic and at the same time laughing at the administration's face by calling them "paedo protege" ( cause falsely accused members are not banned )

It is a perfect recipe for destruction from within - if you are consistent in pumping it all the time. ( This is a typical neoliberal agenda that we saw long before covid times )

"Every lie repeated 3 times becomes the truth"

It's clear to see their intention is revenge. Otherwise, they would open a site and use their OWN creativity to make something of it.
But they are ONLY good at spreading negative energy and destroying already what was created.

And that is why the fake site is not successful. ( people behind it have absolutely no capacity for attraction )
They are vile and negative players only good for destroying not for creation.;)

Last edited:
I wrote several times about the fake chat ave...
The brazen fringe minority of ex-mods and admins ripped off topics from this site and opened a fake one.
They are only here to constantly perform pressure with mobbing and current staff criticizing, all that with one cause.
To move as many as possible members to the fake site and destroy this one.

How they do it... by sticking everyone opposing their agenda with paedo labels or pronouncing him lunatic and at the same time laughing at the administration's face by calling them "paedo protege" ( cause falsely accused members are not banned )

It is a perfect recipe for destruction from within - if you are consistent in pumping it all the time. ( This is a typical neoliberal agenda that we saw long before covid times )

"Every lie repeated 3 times becomes the truth"

It's clear to see their intention is revenge. Otherwise, they would open a site and use their OWN creativity to make something of it.
But they are ONLY good at spreading negative energy and destroying already what was created.

And that is why the fake site is not successful. ( people behind it have absolutely no capacity for attraction )
They are vile and negative players only good for destroying not for creation.;)
whats funny is you've never been more wrong :)
and if you don't know the full story (which is over 14 years long) i wouldn't comment
that persons site you're talking about helped develop the chat script for codychat 3.6 also was the first to ever have 3.6 so its more his code the chat-avenues?
Not to mention This site still runs on that persons nginx rules
the other site has 10 fold better security
but it sits their collecting good adsense revenue from losers that think they're exposing the website

i see why the kids like it and i see why the vbucks are popular. i tend to use to teach my nephews the map and compass so their COD skillz expand. they still let people walk right up to them in COD
My cousins are teachers and use Minecraft for their teachings. I don't know how. I'd just fire up Madden and put a beating on anyone willing to blitz with Barkley in the backfield. I'd forget to hand out homework too.

Status
Not open for further replies.