I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter, even if he can't see IPs, you don't put trust into someone to take care of it's users to a person who is a notorious doxxer and stalker on various chat sites. He's the reason I didn't even bother to check out the site. Don't mind *****, just don't think that was a good choice.

Surely you have a mountain of receipts as proof of said accusations?
Try searching along your 65 year old moms bakeware or somewhere under your piss soaked childhood twin size bed.

Theres a reason most people move out of their parents house by age 25. To have personal responsibility, grow and mature. Not so that their accomplishments can be making raging radical left posts on social media while waiting for moms lasagna to cool down at the age of 45.

No receipts, got it. This is now a boba rant thread.
game of thrones GIF by Vulture.com

How obsessed do you have to be that even after youve been ignored for 3 months and copying my motto "never be game over" you resort to picking the same font and font color as me? This is a 45 year old man with a wife and kids. Dudes reaching cuz hes so lonely.
Obsess Comedy Central GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

RwZGRra.png

How obsessed do you have to be that even after youve been ignored for 3 months and copying my motto "never be game over" you resort to picking the same font and font color as me? This is a 45 year old man with a wife and kids. Dudes reaching cuz hes so lonely.
Obsess Comedy Central GIF by Awkwafina is Nora from Queens

RwZGRra.png
I guess as obsessed as yourself with girls & lesbian chat when you clearly do not belong in either.

Lesbean chat is for all sexes not exclusive to women. Besides i only went there to flirt with that cutie pie October and she has long left this place.

Does it matter though , anyone can decide what Site they want to join , lets face it , most moved for staff positions that they would never be given here again .
Not like it's *****'s first chat site is it .

I think there's a few things that need to be acknowledged here
  1. Both sites exist and neither is original in it's format, content, or offerings. There have been sites like these for well over 25 years, at least.
  2. It ultimately doesn't matter who goes to whichever site and who is a member of which site. It's not a secret and I don't think anyone with any actual power on either site really cares.
  3. There's no benefit to defending this place when it does a piss poor job of protecting it's most vulnerable users, doesn't listen to suggestions or recommendations by users that legitimately want to make the site a better place, and is nothing more than a money maker by the owners run by volunteer users.
  4. Any site would be able to provide a better experience and additional features that aren't found here simply by virtue of the fact that they don't want to deviate from the stock install because that would mean additional support and effort on their part for maintaining the site.
  5. That ultimately there's no reason for a place like chatave to really fear or worry about any other "competitor site" because it comes down to critical mass. While other sites might benefit from the ad sense revenue that comes in, the user base is likely not to grow much simply because it doesn't have the critical mass to sustain it's existing user base much less any new users that join or explore the site. It's literally lightning in a jar when sites take off. Once they have that critical mass new users are drawn simply because there's activity...but let's not forget that that critical mass was literally built off bullet point 3...so it's value and success are subjective in terms of legitimate productive and non-predatory user base.

I think there's a few things that need to be acknowledged here
  1. Both sites exist and neither is original in it's format, content, or offerings. There have been sites like these for well over 25 years, at least.
  2. It ultimately doesn't matter who goes to whichever site and who is a member of which site. It's not a secret and I don't think anyone with any actual power on either site really cares.
  3. There's no benefit to defending this place when it does a piss poor job of protecting it's most vulnerable users, doesn't listen to suggestions or recommendations by users that legitimately want to make the site a better place, and is nothing more than a money maker by the owners run by volunteer users.
  4. Any site would be able to provide a better experience and additional features that aren't found here simply by virtue of the fact that they don't want to deviate from the stock install because that would mean additional support and effort on their part for maintaining the site.
  5. That ultimately there's no reason for a place like chatave to really fear or worry about any other "competitor site" because it comes down to critical mass. While other sites might benefit from the ad sense revenue that comes in, the user base is likely not to grow much simply because it doesn't have the critical mass to sustain it's existing user base much less any new users that join or explore the site. It's literally lightning in a jar when sites take off. Once they have that critical mass new users are drawn simply because there's activity...but let's not forget that that critical mass was literally built off bullet point 3...so it's value and success are subjective in terms of legitimate productive and non-predatory user base.
6. that v4l1d is not to be trusted with confidential information because hell just post in a public forum out of bitterness.

Boba fett is talking out of his ass gain, ranting like like always. I do not have apollo added anywhere, nor do i want to.

Please note that private information is guarded by individuals for personal reasons. For example if it is revealed that a 45 year old manchild lives with his 65 year old working mother that pays half the bills then that is just private information

In contrast, something that is confidential involves a legal or professional obligation to keep the information private and secure. This also comes with potential consequences for unauthorized disclosure. In V4LIDs example, he was most likely given to access to this information under the obligation to keep the information held within there secure. Not to disclose it in a public forum.

Boba fett is talking out of his ass gain, ranting like like always. I do not have apollo added anywhere, nor do i want to.

Please note that private information is guarded by individuals for personal reasons. For example if it is revealed that a 45 year old manchild lives with his 65 year old working mother that pays half the bills then that is just private information

In contrast, something that is confidential involves a legal or professional obligation to keep the information private and secure. This also comes with potential consequences for unauthorized disclosure. In V4LIDs example, he was most likely given to access to this information under the obligation to keep the information held within there secure. Not to disclose it in a public forum.
The hypocrisy is strong in you, isn't it?

I never said you had Apollo contacted Apollo and even the new ADMIN has mentioned what you do. You record chat and then skim through it until users like @SouporMan show up and you start seeing if he posts anything worthy of complaining about.

I'm not reading the rest knowing you typed it in an anus-fermented chair in your bedroom full of children's toys in your early 30s, but let me say this again. You not only posted ss of *****'s Sk*pe messages to @Chatmaster you also posted a SS of @Johnny IP when he was a user in Boys chat. You were banned shortly after by Apollo (not sure if that was the reason).

Basically, you have no leg to stand on when claiming who shares what sensitive info and who to trust.

Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.