I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone aware of the sites intentions knew originally it was an exact replica of C-A in spite to the owner as LULZ
Jig has kept it running to gain adsense revenue and runs off the SEO chat-avenue already spent thousands on (really smart)
this year alone he has bragged to make $200USD from a site just sitting there :)

Last edited:
There's an education edition of Minecraft. Scottish schools use it.
I didn't know that. Using video games to educate should really be focused on. The whole point of teaching kids is to make it fun. You ever just open a calculus book and immediately think "I wouldn't even read this if I was on the toilet and forgot the paper"?

Least for me, learning is easier if I find a reason it's interesting or enjoy it. I'd imagine that's the norm but it was always hard for me because of my A.D.D. were kinda autistic in that aspect that when something interests us, were all in.

This thread goes to show that V4LID can not be trusted to keep "senstitive information" out of public view.

Idk how anyone can even trust him as a friend at this point.

Can the administration here make note to bar this person from ever becoming mod here?
Maybe pin a thread under the hidden -mod forum- so he cant see it?

*****'s site is 10x better than chatavenue anyway, It might get 0 users most of the time, it has the tetris game, astray. It deserves more users than chatavenue, the video games room here removed the old minigames it used to have. *****'s site has minigames, the ui is cleaner and it looks better overall to be honest. It has gif pfp's, basically everything people want chatavenue to implement. fair play to *****, I hope his site pops off and leaves chatavenue in the dust lol

The fake chat-avenue
When you are out of creativity I guess the best thing is to rip off what's already created.
But the thing with sites like this and the way they the attract public is the drama going on.
It seems that we are sentenced to drama for life here and people just love drama of any kind.

No matter the technical superiority of one site that is not the winning combo.
What drives people to come back is the post's "theatre of thought" - the drama.

Creativity is not a coding discipline... even 12-year-old kids can own and arrange a site nowadays.
On the other hand, it takes a group of charismatic and creative people to develop a full-grown internet site.

This is the world of pictures with words. ;)

When you are out of creativity I guess the best thing is to rip off what's already created.
But the thing with sites like this and the way they the attract public is the drama going on.
It seems that we are sentenced to drama for life here and people just love drama of any kind.

No matter the technical superiority of one site that is not the winning combo.
What drives people to come back is the post's "theatre of thought" - the drama.

Creativity is not a coding discipline... even 12-year-old kids can own and arrange a site nowadays.
On the other hand, it takes a group of charismatic and creative people to develop a full-grown internet site.

This is the world of pictures with words. ;)
Chatavenue is dying because of its constant drama, how does drama help grow a site like this lmao

The fake chat-avenue

Chatavenue is dying because of its constant drama, how does drama help grow a site like this lmao
Well if we compare the number of active users all over the chat rooms and the official value of the site ( of 350k ) I'm not so sure that that is the case.
Chat ave is losing members only because of one reason. And that is because members are not that brave to post in here and then became victims of rogue ex mods & admins with their mobbing.

I think that is fair that people who already decided to move and establish the fake site, stay away from their destructive urges.
You can not develop a site by causing harm and stealing its members, cause we all know that people are free and they do go on all sites.
Cause revenge and anger are two twin sisters, born at midnight... one after another. ;)

Well if we compare the number of active users all over the chat rooms and the official value of the site ( of 350k ) I'm not so sure that that is the case.
Chat ave is losing members only because of one reason. And that is because members are not that brave to post in here and then became victims of rogue ex mods & admins with their mobbing.

I think that is fair that people who already decided to move and establish the fake site, stay away from their destructive urges.
You can not develop a site by causing harm and stealing its members, cause we all know that people are free and they do go on all sites.
Cause revenge and anger are two twin sisters, born at midnight... one after another. ;)
This site is nowhere near worth $350,000. tops 40-50k, even that is a stretch. The site only has 7 out of 17 rooms that get more than 5-20 users everyday, if that's not a sign a site is dying, then what is lol

*****'s site is 10x better than chatavenue anyway, It might get 0 users most of the time, it has the tetris game, astray. It deserves more users than chatavenue, the video games room here removed the old minigames it used to have. *****'s site has minigames, the ui is cleaner and it looks better overall to be honest. It has gif pfp's, basically everything people want chatavenue to implement. fair play to *****, I hope his site pops off and leaves chatavenue in the dust lol
The fact Bread is an ADMIN nullifies anything you said. He's one of the last people you should give not only power but the ability to see people's ips.

This site is nowhere near worth $350,000. tops 40-50k, even that is a stretch. The site only has 7 out of 17 rooms that get more than 5-20 users everyday, if that's not a sign a site is dying, then what is lol
Last time I checked, it was 40k and used to be worth over 100k. That number is obviously plummeting and this site is slowly dying like every other chat site. The work around for VIP purchase I'd a clear indication of this. Something shady happened that made the last form of payment method no longer an option.

The fact Bread is an ADMIN nullifies anything you said. He's one of the last people you should give not only power but the ability to see people's ips.
the funny fact you think anyone other then jig can see ips is funny
also jigs site has 10x more features then this site 10x more themes and customisations.
100% free

also the only thing the same about the sites is the chat script and forums script jig has coded wayyyyy more crap then this place
You'll see

This is a thread for good vibes only. Share something positive, this can be anything, an anecdote, a poem, an instrument youโ€™re trying to play or a language youโ€™re trying to learn. Something youโ€™re reading or something youโ€™re currently watching, such as a documentary or a fictional series. Inspire us.

Tips and trics are more than welcome, itโ€™s never to late to learn. Keep an open mind and donโ€™t judge, I think those are the key things to learning something new. Itโ€™s only when learning becomes a competition and youโ€™re being judged based on your progress (or lack thereof) that people lose interest in learning, at least, thatโ€™s my experience.

Being a humanities graduate, I was never really good at the exact sciences, mathematics and physics in particular, so Iโ€™m trying to brush up on those subjects.

This is a thread for good vibes only. Share something positive, this can be anything, an anecdote, a poem, an instrument youโ€™re trying to play or a language youโ€™re trying to learn. Something youโ€™re reading or something youโ€™re currently watching, such as a documentary or a fictional series. Inspire us.

Tips and trics are more than welcome, itโ€™s never to late to learn. Keep an open mind and donโ€™t judge, I think those are the key things to learning something new. Itโ€™s only when learning becomes a competition and youโ€™re being judged based on your progress (or lack thereof) that people lose interest in learning, at least, thatโ€™s my experience.

Being a humanities graduate, I was never really good at the exact sciences, mathematics and physics in particular, so Iโ€™m trying to brush up on those subjects.

heres some ambience for this positive thread to help keep the toxicity away ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿผ

Status
Not open for further replies.