I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rbEyKnf.png

not the same users huh...
His back to back posts of saying it's not him to saying it's him :

RdzqU4K.png

this is what i see whenever someone quotes him. other times its a bit fuzzy but i sus it out.

and every time i laugh because most times its 4 or less words.
Dude is a corn ball saying he'll get even with Apollo and admitting he's Bac. Apollo wasn't a UM when he was suspended two weeks ago and that wasn't a ban.

We all do. She has no reason to lie and his behavior is proof enough.

naturally, i'm always skeptical of anything unless im seeing irrefutable proof, which in his case i don't recall ever seeing any against @brightie (until this thread),

but wat was most striking to me, wasnt the general consensus that he is but rather; his adamant defense for someone with mountains of evidence against them as a pedophile, evidence that is not only irrefutable but damnable...

violated me as a slanderer, insinuated that not only my evidence was fraudulent but that everyone coming forward with their evidence as fraudulent too; very suspicious indeed

yet was completely ready to accept the feigned innocence of said offender, despite that offender having a history of the same offenses linked to every account they has across the chats also proving his disgusting beliefs, & detestable behavior towards minors...

of course by said offender i mean: @Camp Real

anyone willing to stick up for someone like that, got sum' to fuckin' hide too!!!!

believe it ✌🏼

🧐

Last edited:
naturally, i'm always skeptical of anything unless im seeing irrefutable proof, which in his case i don't recall ever seeing any (until this thread),

but wat was most striking to me, wasnt the general consensus that he is but rather; his adamant defense for someone with mountains of evidence against them as a pedophile, evidence that is not only irrefutable but damnable...

violated me as a slanderer, insinuated that not only my evidence was fraudulent but that everyone coming forward with their evidence as fraudulent too; yet was completely ready to accept the feigned innocence of said offender, despite that offender having a history of the same offenses linked to every account they has across the chats also proving his disgusting beliefs, & detestable behavior towards minors...

anyone willing to stick up for someone like that, got sum' to fuckin' hide too!!!!

believe it ✌🏼

🧐
so youve met princessa?

shes always in agreement with them.

oh,

tbh i only pay attention to about 1% of anything she says, sometimes none at all & most that sliver of attention is spent reporting her for derailing threads with irrelevant unfunny gifs πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

the day i saw her say in forums she has a gf, & then go into general chat & put that shes hetero & thinks being homosexual is gross / a sin in her bio was; the moment i realized this isnt even an actual person, & theyve become essentially static like a white noise to me at that point...

l0l

oh,

tbh i only pay attention to about 1% of anything she says, sometimes none at all & most that sliver of attention is spent reporting her for derailing threads with irrelevant unfunny gifs πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

the day i saw her say in forums she has a gf, & then go into general chat & put that shes hetero & thinks being homosexual is gross / a sin in her bio was; the moment i realized this isnt even an actual person, & theyve become essentially static like a white noise to me at that point...

l0l
Just like Hannah. I'm still trying to figure out how she scored 80% on her lesbian exam.

i'll just go ahead & say it,

quite frankly... i respect hannah πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

she says & does w.e she thinks, & isnt afraid of anything;
its hard not to respect her for that bc then i would be a massive hypocrite...
instead of just the right amount of hypocrite...

but this ain't about her, shes not even here 🀐

i'll just go ahead & say it,

quite frankly... i respect hannah πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

she says & does w.e she thinks, & isnt afraid of anything;
its hard not to respect her for that bc then i would be a massive hypocrite...
instead of just the right amount of hypocrite...

but this ain't about her, shes not even here 🀐
I disagree. She says things then realizes she's getting a blanket party and blocks everyone. If you're male, she rejected you, if you're female, you're jealous yet she never says jealous of what.

I disagree. She says things then realizes she's getting a blanket party and blocks everyone. If you're male, she rejected you, if you're female, you're jealous yet she never says jealous of what.

i guess ur right, shes not very polarizing,

i'll say something, get the blanket party & instead snuggle up next to the fire i started 😊

In this case, someone else is involved in those messages...so yeah its a data breach with the intention to harm the user that was already cleared from the chat master.
This is illegal.

Please everyone if you have something about her send it to me in my inbox, and I will be in debt to you, thanks.

Oh dear, now he's scared and begging for dirt he won't find because he has nothing and @purplerose is coming with receipts.

Also, I reported him for openly saying he uses the teen forums in another thread today, UMs have been on since πŸ™„ this is now being shown where he admits he is in fact the user banned for being a paedo, and I bet still nothing gets done.

naturally, i'm always skeptical of anything unless im seeing irrefutable proof, which in his case i don't recall ever seeing any against @brightie (until this thread),

violated me as a slanderer, insinuated that not only my evidence was fraudulent but that everyone coming forward with their evidence as fraudulent too; very suspicious indeed

yet was completely ready to accept the feigned innocence of said offender, despite that offender having a history of the same offenses linked to every account they has across the chats also proving his disgusting beliefs, & detestable behavior towards minors...

believe it ✌🏼

🧐
An association fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone says that a quality of one thing must apply to another just because they both share a similar quality or belief. It can be used in a positive or negative way

.= source https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy

The amount of paedo-like and overtly behaviour being proven in plain sight repeatedly (brightie, camp Real, Chris Hemsworth, Alpha Male, Revo) and nothing being done about it is making some people look sus.

If I see someone harassing, sexualising, or exploiting a child or underage person, I don't make excuses about why I can't help. That would make me part of the problem. That would make me amoral. I would still challenge that behaviour and prevent it in any way I can.

The fact that the UM always making excuses for these people exploited a clearly unhinged teenager to have his room modded, and then dropped her like a hot potato only when people started calling out the creepy nature of it can't be coincidence.

The fact that the men (accused and in most cases, proven) involved in talking to kids and underage teens or consistently harassing females in the creepiest, rapist most vile ways are banding together and then there's grown man saying "I can't do anything" because it might jeopardise his unpaid, thankless, voluntary job, instead of doing the morally correct thing and having a spine says a lot about where this site is headed and has already arrived at.

Were you always a eunuch or did chat Avenue make you one?

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of paedo-like and overtly răpey behaviour being proven in plain sight repeatedly (brightie, camp Real, Chris Hemsworth, Alpha Male, Revo) and nothing being done about it is making some people look sus.

If I see someone harassing, sexualising, or exploiting a child or underage person, I don't make excuses about why I can't help. That would make me part of the problem. That would make me amoral. I would still challenge that behaviour and prevent it in any way I can.

The fact that the UM always making excuses for these people exploited a clearly unhinged teenager to have his room modded, and then dropped her like a hot potato only when people started calling out the creepy nature of it can't be coincidence.

The fact that the men (accused and in most cases, proven) involved in talking to kids and underage teens or consistently harassing females in the creepiest, rapist most vile ways are banding together and then there's grown man saying "I can't do anything" because it might jeopardise his unpaid, thankless, voluntary job, instead of doing the morally correct thing and having a spine says a lot about where this site is headed and has already arrived at.

Were you always a eunuch or did chat Avenue make you one?
no, I just believe in solid proof. Seen too much hysteria and theatrics in chat and here to join in on witchhunts.

edit: *my best gf told me so* isnt proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.