I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you people I gotta tell ya, you know how yall like to post stuff in the forums or may wish you could post something serious without morons derailing it or trolling you for your thoughts.

Red It is the place to be.

You can open up your own personal forum, and be the moderator of it, and as long as you stay within the TOS of Red It, you can post wtf ever you want, and moderate the group yourself. Also, you really don't have to worry about trolls, because Red It is a popularity contest; you would need a really popular profile to get the views to the level that all of Red It easily sees your posts and attracts the kind of morons that are constantly whining on here or trolling serious threads.

Think of it as blogging with the potential to be seen and then be a forum.

anyhow. just in case anyone here has been looking for a place to be your own boss and talk about garbage that is important to you without the normal peanut gallery coming in to splooge all over it. it is refreshing.

no, I just believe in solid proof. Seen too much hysteria and theatrics in chat and here to join in on witchhunts.

edit: *my best gf told me so* isnt proof.
Like me posting a screenshot where Chris Hemsworth shows a BABY partaking in his fetish of feet sniffing... That's not sexualising a child, no? Right under that is a sexualised foot picture of a female.

Or me reporting brightie earlier telling everyone he goes in the teen forums... Then he follows up admitting that he was the user banned for paedophilia... And he's still here posting?

Campy asking in a room where there are underage females if he can see them masturbate?

Revo telling how many women on how many occasions that he'd like to r***** them?

That's not proof enough? No?

Okay. I see you don't deal in logic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, and ps... You deleted my link the other week to a well known, reputable news site in the news thread and told me links weren't allowed.

Now you're posting wiki links where the public can change the information at any given moment.

So here's one for you...

Extraterritorial Sexual Exploitation of Children

To report an incident or suspicious situation that may involve the extraterritorial sexual exploitation of children, file a report on the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC)'s website at www.cybertipline.com, or call 1-800-843-5678. Your report will be forwarded to a law enforcement agency for investigation and action.
You can also report an incident or suspicious situation to Immigration and Customs Enforcement/Homeland Security Investigations (ICE) by calling the ICE hotline at 1-866-347-2423, or submitting an ICE online tip form at https://www.ice.gov/webform/ice-tip-f orm

Oh, and ps... You deleted my link the other week to a well known, reputable news site in the news thread and told me links weren't allowed.

Now you're posting wiki links where the public can change the information at any given moment.

So here's one for you...

don't worry....i just posted a in SC&F letting everyone know that he now allows links

Like me posting a screenshot where Chris Hemsworth shows a BABY partaking in his fetish of feet sniffing... That's not sexualising a child, no? Right under that is a sexualised foot picture of a female.

Or me reporting brightie earlier telling everyone he goes in the teen forums... Then he follows up admitting that he was the user banned for paedophilia... And he's still here posting?

Campy asking in a room where there are underage females if he can see them masturbate?

Revo telling how many women on how many occasions that he'd like to rąpe them?

That's not proof enough? No?

Okay. I see you don't deal in logic.

I thought this thread was someone promising to show proof of a particular user she claims is a pedo.

How about lets wait and see how that unfolds first because the hands been called.

edit: Ill read your link ty

my give a
f.png
is damn well busted.
I felt that, and I enjoyed it

An association fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone says that a quality of one thing must apply to another just because they both share a similar quality or belief. It can be used in a positive or negative way

.= source https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy
wikipedia is not a credible site and neither are your excuses for protecting the vile ******** of this site by either saying someone is a better ex mod, have a personal axe to grind, its a few on a witch hunt - buying those ******** VIP - and still claim you are some sort of wonderful human? Its very clear and becoming more clear you are a disgusting vile amoral joke of a human to ever walked this earth.
no, I just believe in solid proof. Seen too much hysteria and theatrics in chat and here to join in on witchhunts.

You are such a complulsive side stepper how much proof do you require these vile ******** are not the angels you claim they are? I and many others have constantly SS with date and time stamps over 100 posts taken to you and you still say I am not going on a witch hunt?

I suppose it goes with the instructions you have given others if they are engaging in chatter with young ******** first check the content because its perfectly ok to have a grown adult interact with a child in PM as long as the intent is ok!! WTF is wrong with you???? Why would any grown adult engage a teen in a PM without the intent of being underhanded.

You can go down the list of ******** in General Chat daily and you can pick out about 50 or more profiles of teens most with provocate pics and all old men or fake women ie: Missy all friends with these ******** but oh wait we cant accuse or remove cause of their friends lists - this is how pedos infiltrate and make pedo rings all around the world, but you keep being you and protecting these ********, to keep your most important admin/um badge to make you feel better about yourself as a human "you fail miserably at life and also here"
I thought this thread was someone promising to show proof of a particular user she claims is a pedo.

How about lets wait and see how that unfolds first because the hands been called.

Exactly how much proof do you require? Stop pretending you dont have proof and look completely stupid daily.

Those links you removed from mine, @MrBlunt and multiple others clearly showing pedo behaviour sexual abuse and threatening r*** from long term ******** for not being forum allowed, but leaving @Ezz millions of SS that are not allowed because of forums rules clearly shows your agenda.

Louise said she reported a post where he admits he goes to teens. If you cared, you'd find your proof by looking at his previous bans. You even said it appears to be him, then claimed since CM didn't reply to you, it means he was unbanned.

ABRnteU.jpg

"My best gf told me so" throwing shade at one of your mods? What's this all about? There's a reason you auto ban anyone calling you the P word but people like the above mentioned aren't banned.

You were given plenty of proof including the person's own admission.

JJ5cUoH.jpg

You're clinging to the fact he's using a different IP, strange, you don't have a problem with banning people who ban evade without matching their IPs and just going with common sense.

You had no problem banning DK when she was in Gen last night, it happened almost immediately after she was kicked. So someone gets banned for life for mocking your deceased wife, you claim she's a pedophile because she's said things to troll five f*cking years ago, yet when someone gets banned for being an actual one, you halt any investigation and gas light everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.