I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not shed innocent blood (Gen 9:6) put harmful thinking behind you ( Matthew 5:22,22 and eph 4:31)! hate Is murder anyone who hates His neighbor has no everlasting life remaining in Him ( 1 John 3:15and1 John 4:20,21)

im thinking about making an official og. ca user stamp of approval so that only ogs can talk to me. even creed. people may hate on the lil foot sniffing goblin but hes our foot sniffing goblin and we have to stick together

im thinking about making an official og. ca user stamp of approval so that only ogs can talk to me. even creed. people may hate on the lil foot sniffing goblin but hes our foot sniffing goblin and we have to stick together
LOL that makes you a true friend

i would prepare the stamp and prepare for battle...
1. youll get tripped up by some unknown rule before you even start
2. gods army will come for you and then report you for words like stupid, bitch and ass
3. then the teens will come for you. anything pre 2019 they dont want to hear about. then you get a fuchsia wall o text trying to belittle you but misses the mark. i thought i wouldnt survive mark mes girl phase, i was wrong. i survived only to be thrown into this entirely avoidable clusterfuck

i literally
of all the things i do not care about
is getting banned from chat-avenue
it will be my 82983047890th ban

i would prepare the stamp and prepare for battle...
1. youll get tripped up by some unknown rule before you even start
2. gods army will come for you and then report you for words like stupid, bitch and ass
3. then the teens will come for you. anything pre 2019 they dont want to hear about. then you get a fuchsia wall o text trying to belittle you but misses the mark. i thought i wouldnt survive mark mes girl phase, i was wrong. i survived only to be thrown into this entirely avoidable clusterfuck

the amount of snowflake dolls being violated rn. A Christmas miracle!

the amount of snowflake dolls being violated rn. A Christmas miracle!
they be assembling their snap ch.at armys now... just you wait theyll be flocking here with their puppy face twinkle star filters duck face pics thinking they all that and a bag of chips...while we be 8 steps ahead of them

Status
Not open for further replies.