I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't say he declined btw, you said he never responded to you which is funny because you're constantly saying you and him are constantly in contact while every other ADMIN has said he barely responds.

...the sands of time for them is running low... 😂

Meh, they are just pissed off cause their plot did not work out as planned.
They are so dumb that nothing they ever planned works out for them.
They lost all mod & admin places and support and now they are just a fringe renegade group.

Just Let them be & rage... they will be having a nice Christmas mood. lol

I give zero fucks about all the slander, anyway
And I love them all.:love:

lol, quick...double post faster and more... the thread may be closed soon, like the rest of them, and forwarded to oblivion. 😋 😋

I didn't know @Louize was a lesbian. Maybe you should ask her if she has the gay gene.

Bac was banned for ban evading, Baclavio was where he was originally banned for constantly posting in the teens forum. Do the math, why would someone be adamant about posting in the teens forum after multiple warnings?

Oh so CM declined, that explains a lot and you're totally fine with that because you get to keep your shiny Sheriff Woody badge.
Incorrect again. Bac(s) I found wasnt banned on forums for simply posting - (or creep related)

Proofs in the puddin - user is here. And you are wildly inaccurrate again.

edit: for clarity and typo

Purple Rose
Breaking Bad Crying GIF

Louise

sad fat woman GIF

Bobba Fett

cry thosewhocant GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t

Luka
sobs GIF

SouporMan
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Kim
Sad Eyes GIF by Hello All

Ban active
The Love Witch No GIF by Arrow Video

Break time please... we need a new popcorn bucket. lol

I think that he was banned because he wasn't in a "love-making" mood and his "love muscle" did not react in an upward erectile motion towards the one that banned him". :ROFLMAO:

The customer broadcasting service wishes you a pleasant night with this lil' musical break, to soothe your mood to ease your pain, and to dry your tears.
( weregonnadrown ) lol

@purplerose what did you send Brightie to make him request a new username that we'll figure out in 3 posts? 😂

Funny how the minute you post this thread... He starts running off scared.

But he's still not a paedo, right, @H.R. PufnStuf ? It's purely coincidental that your little paedo friend is running off even with you protecting him.

@purplerose what did you send Brightie to make him request a new username that we'll figure out in 3 posts? 😂

Funny how the minute you post this thread... He starts running off scared.

But he's still not a paedo, right, @H.R. PufnStuf ? It's purely coincidental that your little paedo friend is running off even with you protecting him.

I dont need to be anyones friend to reject witchhunts, hysteria and the like. *she said isnt proof.

still waiting for proof.
What Time Is It GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

... And again, you're not noting the links I sent you on OTHER paedo users.

Fucking hell. I hope you don't have children, sisters, brothers, cousins, a wife, or a mother that's alive. They'd never be able to rely on you to protect them or their kids. Very sus.

so posting in the wrong section makes one a predator.

careful that sword cuts both ways into your allies list

I dont need to be anyones friend to reject witchhunts, hysteria and the like. *she said isnt proof.

still waiting for proof.
What Time Is It GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival
He's not a witch and using that term is f*cking classless when defending him considering the amount of innocent lives lost from it through torture and burnt at the stake.

so posting in the wrong section makes one a predator.

careful that sword cuts both ways into your allies list
Also, you said @Chatmaster refused to check his IP to match the profiles of his that were banned right? I mean you said it but now I'm tagging him because I'd like confirmation when I send him the thread of you being transphobic.

First you said he wasn't the banned account now you're claiming he is and saying it doesn't make him a predator for constantly posting in the teens forum when given warnings by @purplerose not to access it. If he didn't know the rules, sure but constantly going back then saying he goes there because it's "appealing" is a red flat. But you don't see that because you have a history of just not getting it. You can't even tell the difference between a profile with a photo of a 5 year old and a teen and I know from experience because when I modded you lectured me about it when you said not to deal with Cassie because her father was sending lawyers to @Chatmaster and you wanted all complaints from. Her sent to you. Regardless if she was real or not, you thought she was real.

Also, you said @Chatmaster refused to check his IP to match the profiles right? I mean you said it but now I'm tagging him because I'd like confirmation when I send him the thread of you being transphobic.
no, I said it was referred to CM (which is proper t0 right minded people) apparently he declined to act shrugs ( this is obvious as said user is here):alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.