I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
also the one thing ill thank zoomers for is a dark mode i dont think id have made it to 30 without glasses without it
so my question is does this place have a dark mode

also the one thing ill thank zoomers for is a dark mode i dont think id have made it to 30 without glasses without it
so my question is does this place have a dark mode
no StubleU says its because they are cheepasses and dont relax the sphincter... all $20 dollars of it is going to keep EE afloat.

theyre solution is to use ****** chromes dark mode

ps dont ever ask about getting your vip money back... they refer you to cm and well he hasnt spoken to anyone in at least 6 months.

you have done better than i and luka... we have caved... buttttt we have learned . most importantly that we are paid members and better than the rest!!! at least according to HRs asssniffer princessa
tentatively expecting either Christmas forgiveness or Christmas Day monopoly table flip scenarios

dead family guy GIF

Died howlin

Do not shed innocent blood (Gen 9:6) put harmful thinking behind you ( Matthew 5:22,22 and eph 4:31)! hate Is murder anyone who hates His neighbor has no everlasting life remaining in Him ( 1 John 3:15and1 John 4:20,21)

don't go into teen chat if ur 26 years old, theres some advice & wisdom for u; from urs truly

Louise said she reported a post where he admits he goes to teens. If you cared, you'd find your proof by looking at his previous bans. You even said it appears to be him, then claimed since CM didn't reply to you, it means he was unbanned.

ABRnteU.jpg

"My best gf told me so" throwing shade at one of your mods? What's this all about? There's a reason you auto ban anyone calling you the P word but people like the above mentioned aren't banned.
*Louise said isnt proof, thats a version of *my best gf told me so.

bac was not banned by CM on forums for being an offender, and CM declined to link the 2

still waiting for the proof
Halloween Time GIF by Perecz Annabella

*Louise said isnt proof, thats a version of *my best gf told me so.

bac was not banned by CM on forums for being an offender, and CM declined to link the 2

still waiting for the proof
Halloween Time GIF by Perecz Annabella
I didn't know @Louize was a lesbian. Maybe you should ask her if she has the gay gene.

Bac was banned for ban evading, Baclavio was where he was originally banned for constantly posting in the teens forum. Do the math, why would someone be adamant about posting in the teens forum after multiple warnings?

Oh so CM declined, that explains a lot and you're totally fine with that because you get to keep your shiny Sheriff Woody badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.