I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We do know about about. You haven’t been to singles since you faked having cancer and got caught. We also know you’re bat **** crazy and post on everyone else posts with nonsense then accuse them of bullying. For once in your life how about you stfu and not comment on things that happen in rooms you don’t chat in.

As for Chaos, in the beginning she was great and fair. But then she became power hungry and would mute and kick for things she didn’t like even if it wasn’t breaking the rules. She also started to protect sex pests and trolls. IMO it became too much for her and now she’s getting the rest she needs.
Everything bad you talk about me is what you are. Keep talking about yourself. You're have an ugly personality. You're mean and rude.YOU are a bully. If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. You need God in your life. Blessings to evil people on here. Especially YOU @BeautifulDisaster77. You don't need to talk to me. You don't need lie about me. You need to mind your own business about my Cancer. I don't make up me having cancer. And YES I still do have health issues and I have CANCER. NOW KINDLY MOVE along. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. This thread is NOT about me faking cancer. I don't fake anything. Go take a walk and get some fresh air. You're leech and a scumbag. YOU ARE A BULLY AND A FAILED TROLL. Enough said!

Last edited:
Happy Jimmy Buffet GIF by Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.