It Blows My Mind! Pt. 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 304335
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304335

Say something that blows your mind!

Please follow these rules:
1.) Do NOT Harass other people.... (Your comment will probably be deleted if you do)
2.) Have fun
3.) Try not to go off topic... We DO have other threads if you wanna complain or say random stuff

Sadly I had to close the other one because of rude people... I just wanna say if someone is being a rude person please report it and do not fight back! Just try your best to ignore them, I know that can be difficult...!

It blows my mind that there are 3 kinds of dogs I do not like, and I have my reasons why. Because I was bit by two different dogs two different times and places. Some of dogs scare me now still to this day. I used to be a dog lover but not much anymore. I do like some dogs. I do have some fur babies. I do have some dogs and cats. But I am not afraid of some animals. I love ALL of the ones that I have now and the ones I had in the past. RIP to some of my fur babies that passed away. I still miss them a lot.
I love CATS more. :) I love ferrets too and fishes. I love lots of different animals.

Say something that blows your mind!

Please follow these rules:
1.) Do NOT Harass other people.... (Your comment will probably be deleted if you do)
2.) Have fun
3.) Try not to go off topic... We DO have other threads if you wanna complain or say random stuff

Sadly I had to close the other one because of rude people... I just wanna say if someone is being a rude person please report it and do not fight back! Just try your best to ignore them, I know that can be difficult...!
it blows my mind how even though its statistically improbable to end up being gay, I still ended up being gay

Boom Mind Blown GIF by MOODMAN

It blows my mind that I was at 10489 in the quiz room for the gay chat and my profile is gone

Cat screatching noises

Edit:
Y'all I might actually cry, it took forever to get to those quiz scores.... Someone please tell me I'm going to get my account back! 😭😿
I stand corrected I was at 100456...

So: It blows my mind that I was at 100456 in the quiz room for the gay chat and my profile is gone....

Cat screatching noises

Edit:
Y'all I might actually cry, it took forever to get to those quiz scores.... Someone please tell me I'm going to get my account back! 😭😿