It Blows My Mind! Pt. 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 304335
  • Start date
I may be Lost, but you genuinely do seem offended about the prospect of tampons being present in men's toilets. And I don't mean that in a negative way, but you seem adamant that tampons should not exist there and I'm not sure why you would spend your energy posting approximately a dozen times about this if it did not bother you.
When people ask me questions I reply and I also convey my opinions, would you prefer it if everyone just kept their mouths shut if they have opinions that you don't agree with?

When people ask me questions I reply and I also convey my opinions, would you prefer it if everyone just kept their mouths shut if they have opinions that you don't agree with?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you brought up this topic twice in two different threads. In neither instance did I see someone directly ask your opinion regarding tampons in the toilets.

When people ask me questions I reply
You're talking out your arse mate - see above. Still haven't answered. You only answer the questions where you can reply with your keywords or talk about your trans hardon

Hold on MicroTamponMan:

You then posted and deleted your answer to the question (which fortunately was quoted in my reply)

View attachment 963676

Not once did you answer the legitimate question I asked. As is common with the anti-trans brigade, you pedeal your shite, you get asked questions and evade the answers, and then go off on a tangent. I'll be waiting until hell freezes over for you to say where you've seen in a male toilet in the UK any tampons for sale...because you've not seen them. You're a bottom-dweller that feeds on shite you watch on GB News, and read in conspiracy-based platforms.

You really do have a hard on for trans people and trans issues. You drag it into nearly every thread. Trans people are here to stay. Get the fuck over it, you bellend

Edit: FFS. You can't even post **** in all-italics now. Fuck
Have you personally seen the pyramids in Egypt, have you personally seen "with your own eyes" the great Wall of China? If nor does that mean it's not there? Of course not. You're stupid

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you brought up this topic twice in two different threads. In neither instance did I see someone directly ask your opinion regarding tampons in the toilets.
You should check the title of this thread made one comment then my obsessed fan "inkandtatts" went on a rant

I spouted shite that I'd heard from someone else. I haven't seen it myself. I'm repeating what others have said, like a parrot or a sheep
Thank you - fixed it for you! You could have said this several posts back. It doesn't make you less of a person to admit it, you know

Unfixed version quoted, cos he dirty deletes:
Have you personally seen the pyramids in Egypt, have you personally seen "with your own eyes" the great Wall of China? If nor does that mean it's not there? Of course not. You're stupid

You should check the title of this thread made one comment then my obsessed fan "inkandtatts" went on a rant
Mr MicroTamponMan, scroll up.

blows my mind that some think hygiene products are for certain genders only. basically meaning condoms are only for those with a d!ck... working or not.

your momma should put you back for where you came from if you cant go to the drug store , dollar store, gas station and buy tampons out of embarrassment. your purchasing a product. no one needs to know why. almost certain though youre the one with the sh!t eating grin when you get caught coming outta the XXX section at the video store though.

ink: it sounds more like a hatred for women mixed with trans hate. without a women, he wouldnt be here.

Although an argument could be made that your posts was against the rules of this thread, because it's something that blows your mind, I'll give it to you in this one. The same however cannot be said regarding your post in the thread about making a MAGA chat room. Your feelings regarding trans people have been made very clear, and I assure you that you do not need to post in multiple threads in order for it to be known.

Inkandtatts when you put the quote " Tall Man said " I spouted shite that I said from someone else i haven't seen it myself, I'm repeating what others have said " that is a LIE I never said that^^^ scroll up

blows my mind that some think hygiene products are for certain genders only. basically meaning condoms are only for those with a d!ck... working or not.

your momma should put you back for where you came from if you cant go to the drug store , dollar store, gas station and buy tampons out of embarrassment. your purchasing a product. no one needs to know why. almost certain though youre the one with the sh!t eating grin when you get caught coming outta the XXX section at the video store though.

ink: it sounds more like a hatred for women mixed with trans hate. without a women, he wouldnt be here.
Perhaps you should read my comments and read them carefully then give me ONE valid reason why tampons should be in MENS toilets. Are you aware that MEN do not have periods? I will wait....

Lol I think you have all been brainwashed by gender ideology Liberal bs so much your brains have turned to mush brainwashed to the point of no return

Inkandtatts when you put the quote " Tall Man said " I spouted shite that I said from someone else i haven't seen it myself, I'm repeating what others have said " that is a LIE I never said that^^^ scroll up
Show me where you said you said you'd seen them yourself and where you answered my question.

You evaded the question by saying that you didn't need to see it to know it existed. I made a fair assumption.

Let's forget the scrolling up. Perhaps you could answer:

Please name the place where you have personally seen tampons in the men's toilets in the UK. You can't, can you?

Perhaps you should read my comments and read them carefully then give me ONE valid reason why tampons should be in MENS toilets. Are you aware that MEN do not have periods? I will wait....
You really are a dumbfuck aren't you? (That's a rhetorical question - no answer needed)

it blow my that it always goes back to transphobia
Doesn't blow my mind any more with dumbfucks like this one

Lol I think you have all been brainwashed by gender ideology Liberal bs so much your brains have turned to mush brainwashed to the point of no return
Honey, it's you that's been brainwashed, by watching GB News and other online shite that panders to the insecurities of dumbfucks

If anyone from any Muslim country or most African countries read my comments and read yours guess who they would think is sane and guess who they would think is insane? Yeah the answer is obvious

Show me where you said you said you'd seen them yourself and where you answered my question.

You evaded the question by saying that you didn't need to see it to know it existed. I made a fair assumption.

Let's forget the scrolling up. Perhaps you could answer:

Please name the place where you have personally seen tampons in the men's toilets in the UK. You can't, can you?

You really are a dumbfuck aren't you? (That's a rhetorical question - no answer needed)

Doesn't blow my mind any more with dumbfucks like this one

Honey, it's you that's been brainwashed, by watching GB News and other online shite that panders to the insecurities of dumbfucks
Stop being a weirdo I'm not your "honey " I'm taken, furthermore one of your gay buddy's here told you he has seen tampons in male toilets but you conveniently ignored that. Did I say I have personally seen tampons in male toilets? Nope, does that mean that it's not happening? Nope. I never evaded questions you just get offended when people don't pander to your lauded woke ba

If anyone from any Muslim country or most African countries read my comments and read yours guess who they would think is sane and guess who they would think is insane? Yeah the answer is obvious
Lucky that I don't pander to Muslims or African countries then, although in fairness I have many Muslim friends and several African friends - some of whom are gay, some of whom are trans, some of whom are as straight as you claim to be, and none of them are filled with your obsession with trans, tampons, Muslims, or African people.

alanis morrisette GIF

it blows my mind it could be considered a bad thing to have tampons/pads available in men's toilets. what if a man ends up with some kind of a wound? excellent first aid option
Can confirm this is true