It Blows My Mind! Pt. 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 304335
  • Start date
I stand corrected I was at 100456...

So: It blows my mind that I was at 100456 in the quiz room for the gay chat and my profile is gone....

Cat screatching noises

Edit:
Y'all I might actually cry, it took forever to get to those quiz scores.... Someone please tell me I'm going to get my account back! 😭😿
Gay Chat is having some serious issues at the moment and two different versions of the room are live. They are still working through technical issues, and hopefully your account issues resolve with them.

It blows my mind that humans have domesticated animals and just coexist with them as pets in their lives like its normal.

It blows my mind there are tampons in male toilets in the name of "inclusivity"

It blows my mind that I've never seen these. Where are they?

Also, no issue here going into a shop to buy tampons for a lady so I wouldn't have an issue going into the bogs at Spoons to get some either

Not surprised you say you have never seen then as you only ever get one narrative, they are now in toilets in countries throughout the western world
Blows my mind that I ask a genuine question and you give a typical fuckwit response

Can you tell me where in the UK you've seen these men's toilets that have tampons in them?

I'm starting to suspect now that it's some bullshit you've watched on GB news without any factual basis

it blows my mind that gender neutral bathrooms have been a thing for hundreds of years and that everyone has likely used...or even owned one

It blows my mind that If women need tampons they should be in the women's toilets only, the ones put in mens toilets are only there to pander to men who identify as women and some women in poverty sometimes can't afford to buy them. The tampons being put in mens toilets is a waste of money they should be given to women who actually use them. Putting them in mens toilets is just virtue signalling nonsense and it's trying to normalise it

it blows my mind that gender neutral bathrooms have been a thing for hundreds of years and that everyone has likely used...or even owned one
What!? You're telling me in your house you don't have one toilet for males and one for females!? What kind of fuckery is this?
Edit: Adding that this was sarcasm before some fuckwit decides to quote it saying that I think this should be a thing

If women need tampons they should be in the women's toilets only, the ones put in mens toilets are only there to pander to men who identify as women and some women in poverty sometimes can't afford to buy them. The tampons being put in mens toilets is a waste of money they should be given to women who actually use them. Putting them in mens toilets is just virtue signalling nonsense and it's trying to normalise it
Until you can point to the male loos where you've seen the tampons, I'm going to refer to you as MicroTamponMan

Blows my mind that I ask a genuine question and you give a typical fuckwit response

Can you tell me where in the UK you've seen these men's toilets that have tampons in them?

I'm starting to suspect now that it's some bullshit you've watched on GB news without any factual basis
It wasn't a typical "fuckwit response" I just answered your question

What!? You're telling me in your house you don't have one toilet for males and one for females!? What kind of fuckery is this?

Until you can point to the male loos where you've seen the tampons, I'm going to refer to you as MicroTamponMan
Then I will refer to you as weirdo

Actually, MicroTamponMan, no you didn't :

I asked this:

You said this:
It blows my mind that If women need tampons they should be in the women's toilets only, the ones put in mens toilets are only there to pander to men who identify as women and some women in poverty sometimes can't afford to buy them. The tampons being put in mens toilets is a waste of money they should be given to women who actually use them. Putting them in mens toilets is just virtue signalling nonsense and it's trying to normalise it
=fuckwit response

Respect is earned it's not a given right and if you insult people they will reciprocate but of course when they do you will play victim abd say you're "being bullied" Inkandtatts

It blows my mind that you're offended by this. Feminine hygiene products are expensive. Any business establishment that is generous enough to spend their own money to provide courtesy products for the benefit of their patrons is normally praised, not hated. If you go to the loo and don't need the a tampon, simply don't take one.

It blows my mind that you're offended by this. Feminine hygiene products are expensive. Any business establishment that is generous enough to spend their own money to provide courtesy products for the benefit of their patrons is normally praised, not hated. If you go to the loo and don't need the a tampon, simply don't take one.
I think you have lost your mind. Never said I was offended by it, it's not about me it's about WOMEN and tampons should not be in MENS toilets, do you understand?

Respect is earned it's not a given right and if you insult people they will reciprocate but of course when they do you will play victim abd say you're "being bullied" Inkandtatts
Hold on MicroTamponMan:

You then posted and deleted your answer to the question (which fortunately was quoted in my reply)

1706198872423.png

Actually, MicroTamponMan, no you didn't :

I asked this:

You said this:
=fuckwit response

Not once did you answer the legitimate question I asked. As is common with the anti-trans brigade, you pedeal your shite, you get asked questions and evade the answers, and then go off on a tangent. I'll be waiting until hell freezes over for you to say where you've seen in a male toilet in the UK any tampons for sale...because you've not seen them. You're a bottom-dweller that feeds on shite you watch on GB News, and read in conspiracy-based platforms.

You really do have a hard on for trans people and trans issues. You drag it into nearly every thread. Trans people are here to stay. Get the fuck over it, you bellend

Edit: FFS. You can't even post **** in all-italics now. Fuck

I think you have lost your mind. Never said I was offended by it, it's not about me it's about WOMEN and tampons should not be in MENS toilets, do you understand?
I may be Lost, but you genuinely do seem offended about the prospect of tampons being present in men's toilets. And I don't mean that in a negative way, but you seem adamant that tampons should not exist there and I'm not sure why you would spend your energy posting approximately a dozen times about this if it did not bother you.