I've never been in a relationship or dated before and it frustrates me that I never have?

But it's still wrong because it's in nobodies control of how they look. We were not all made to look the same.
There is a degree of control. I'm just saying if you look like a fat slob that doesn't take care of themselves no one is ever going to approach you. Not extenuating circumstances like biology and health problems that affect your weight.

The way you carry yourself also determines your approachibility. There is plenty of "fat /ugly" chicks that still get attention simply because of their personality and self esteem.

There is a degree of control. I'm just saying if you look like a fat slob that doesn't take care of themselves no one is ever going to approach you. Not extenuating circumstances like biology and health problems that affect your weight.

The way you carry yourself also determines your approachibility. There is plenty of "fat /ugly" chicks that still get attention simply because of their personality and self esteem.
Homer Simpson GIF

How do I get attenion even if I'm considered to be ugly?
As everyone says, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are people perceived as "ugly" by the general public who have no issues finding love. What you might consider to be ugly is beautiful to someone else, and so on. Everyone's opinions and preferences are different. If someone doesn't want you, that's not your problem. They're not worth the effort. You move on and find someone who will love you, and someone will love you. But putting yourself down because of what you THINK other people will think about you. Unless they outright say it's because they say you're ugly, you don't know why they haven't chosen you. Don't worry about it too much, enjoy the things you enjoy, and even having similar interests is enough for someone to approach you.

How do I get attenion even if I'm considered to be ugly?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are a lot of factors which make a person desirable. Also in my long life I have found that when you are looking for love you never find it. Love will sneak up on you and smack you in the face. One thing I would say to you is to find your good qualities and affirm them daily.