Last Post Wins XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbow Love GIF
Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

Happy birthday
Hi @DynamicDylan,

Good morning! 🌞 🌄 Thank you so very much for the birthday wishes. You're so kind. I hope you are doing well. 🙂

Thanks for all your time, dedication and hard work on Chat Avenue. Thank you so much for being admin and a singles room. You're such a great admin. You're a wonderful person. I'm glad you're a part of Chat Avenue. Keep up the amazing admin job here.

Have a lovely rest of January month. Always be well, and safe year round. Take care!
Happy Birthday
Hi @Janae,

Good Sunday morning. Rise and shine. I hope you are doing well. Thank you so very much for the birthday wishes. You're so kind. Have a wonderful and blessed year in 2023. 🙂 Be well and be safe. Take very good care. Whenever your birthday is happy birthday to you too. Thank you for being a very nice chatter on here on chat ave. Blessings! 🙏

Hope all 3 doctors has matching DOB for your birthday. I mean if they can’t get the cancer correct what chance have they got for birthdays. Wasted tuition fees doctors must be **** in Texas. 🙃🥴💁🏼‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Going by certain someone’s own posts 🙅🏻‍♂️

2023 HAS BEEN TOUGH FOR ME SO FAR. It's the last day of January. Omgosh! The month of January 2023 went by super fast. February will be here in no time tomorrow. Wow! Start a brand new month tomorrow February. February month will be sad for me. I have my reasons why. It will be very painful and emotionally February month. I need to stay very strong in the month of February. I need to stay strong all year round in year 2023. Happy last day in January 2023. I love my birth month in January. I hope this year is much better than year 2022. Keep resting in peace my dear friend. Miss you too. Love you my friend. I wish I could bring you back here on earth. I think about you every single day. You passed away on my birthday month. So very sad. January been very emotional month too. You would of had your birthday in February. I'm hurting inside. I'm so broken 💔 now since you are gone. Gone but not forgotten. I'll remember all the good times we had together. REST IN PEACE. 🙏🕊️

Status
Not open for further replies.