Last Post Wins XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning Alexa Bliss GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

2023 HAS BEEN TOUGH FOR ME SO FAR. It's the last day of January. Omgosh! The month of January 2023 went by super fast. February will be here in no time tomorrow. Wow! Start a brand new month tomorrow February. February month will be sad for me. I have my reasons why. It will be very painful and emotionally February month. I need to stay very strong in the month of February. I need to stay strong all year round in year 2023. Happy last day in January 2023. I love my birth month in January. I hope this year is much better than year 2022. Keep resting in peace my dear friend. Miss you too. Love you my friend. I wish I could bring you back here on earth. I think about you every single day. You passed away on my birthday month. So very sad. January been very emotional month too. You would have had your birthday in February. I'm hurting inside. I'm so broken πŸ’” now since you are gone. Gone but not forgotten. I'll remember all the good times we had together. REST IN PEACE. πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ
Shame that when you drop dead nobody will think this about you.

Remembered eternally as a vicious liar, using cancer as an excuse for your actions. Go away Jesus does not love you and he rejects your prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.