Love

Love all! Love all communities! Love your haters. Love your lovers. Love everyone. Love God! Love is patient. Love is kind. Love your friends. Love your fans. Love me. Love yourself first and then you can love others. Love each other.

Love is my religion. That's a great song.
You are a hypocrite. Every time you see my name you always types all lives matters. This is a reactionary statement made by racists. If you understand Black Lives Matter does not say that all races do not matter. What it is for is to point out that police do not treat blacks the same as other races. No one is saying all police are bad. Most are good however the culture exists to protect bad cops who murder at will without consequences. Please note the boy who was killed in Tennessee by black cops who were fired. If that had been white cops they would of got desk jobs for a month.

Love ..... Is A Four Letter Word

That's Spelled L-O-V-E

And If You Abuse It, You're Gonna Lose It

And If You Lose It, You're Gonna Abuse

And If You Abuse It, You Ain't Gonna Be Able To Choose It

Cuz You Ain't Gonna Have It

Further On Down The Line Things Ain't Gonna Be So Fine

You're Gonna Be Sittin There By Your Little Machine, Tryin To Look And Keep It Clean

You're Going To Be Home Playing Bingo All Nite All Alone

That's Why Your Sittin There By The Telephone, And You Know She Ain't Going To Call You !

Broken Heart Sucker GIF

Let Me Tell You The Story Of The Right Hand, Left Hand, It's A Tale of Good And Evil, .. Hate It Was With This Hand Cain Iced His Brother

Love, These Five Fingers Go Straight To The Soul Of Man, The Right Hand The Hand OF Love, The Story Of Life Is This, Static .

One Hand Is Always Fighting The Other Hand, And The Left Hand Is Kicking Much Ass, I Mean It Looks Like The Right Hand, Love Is

Finished. But Hold On Stop The Presses, The Right Hand Is Coming Back. Yeah He Got The Left Hand On The Ropes Now. That's Right

Ooh It's A Devastating Right And Hate Is Hurt, He's Down. ...................

LEFT HAND HATE ... KO'ED BY LOVE !
Spike Lee Film GIF