Love

Hey everyone , hope you are all doing good. I have a very complicated situation with my girlfriend at the moment and it really lookalike she cheated on me. Should I break up with her and try to forget, even if I still love her? I will be doing my first ever tarot reading tomorrow and would like to know if someone has advice for me on what questions to ask.
Try communicate with her about it. Be vigilante if she have regrets. Be careful if she isn't saying things just for you to stay. If she is trying to play you, run. If not, it is just up to you to decide. If it hurts too much and you think it will affect relationship in the future in non-handled way, it is probably better to end it right away.
I wish you what's the best for you! Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Small Business Love GIF by Yoco

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 1 Corinthians 13
I was so surprised to not find this until the 11th page. Thought this would have been front and center.

Love is the most fickle emotion there is. It's toxic. It infects you and makes you feel safe and secure, and then it f**** off and decides it would rather connect to someone else. Love ends in disaster. It leaves a trail of heartbreak and destruction and poison in its wake. Love is a tsunami. You don't survive it.

Love is the opposite side of the same coin as hate. If they were siblings, they’d be twins and you would barely ever be able to tell them apart.