Love

Love is when you are willing to drop everything just to be there for your partner. Love is the little subconscious things that we have in common. Love is the eraser of insecurities. Love is when you are full of hormones, lustful, but are still fully aware of yourself. Love is the meaningful slowness in time. Love is the memories that can never go away. Love is seeing your face everywhere. Love is when you cry whenever you recall your past memories. Love is the sudden realization of your partner when you are doing your own thing. Love is being incompatible but compatible. Love is being toxic but accepted. Love is to let him free yet trust that he will come back.

Love can mean different things to different people. From my perspective, love is selfless, unconditional, generous, commitment, being algined in your values, respect, warmth, undying support, and curiosity to name a few.
Its never perfect ,perfect is for dreamers
in reality you find someone who pisses you off daily.
Yet you couldn't be without them.
When you give them time because you want to not when asked.
when you picture your life with them not in it and it feels unbarable.
you do not need to be together 24/7.
but you know you mean the world to each other Relationships take work and effort
you Learn everyday and become stronger as a couple as you learn
love is simply a choice,
That is easy to make with the right person ❀❀️

luv, luv is...

luv is when u luv someone, & i mean truly luv them

even when ur becoming fed up & reaching wits end

& u start wondering when enough is enough

but then u realize that when u luv someone completely & totally the answer when ur wondering when enough is enough becomes simple... & the answer always is: never

luv is never giving up, luv is unrelenting

Love is being loyal, caring, unconditional, and staying with your significant other when things get rough. It's also talking to your significant other when theirs a problem in the relationship.
^^^ I still stand by this

Hey everyone , hope you are all doing good. I have a very complicated situation with my girlfriend at the moment and it really lookalike she cheated on me. Should I break up with her and try to forget, even if I still love her? I will be doing my first ever tarot reading tomorrow and would like to know if someone has advice for me on what questions to ask.

Hey everyone , hope you are all doing good. I have a very complicated situation with my girlfriend at the moment and it really lookalike she cheated on me. Should I break up with her and try to forget, even if I still love her? I will be doing my first ever tarot reading tomorrow and would like to know if someone has advice for me on what questions to ask.
Hi there, I hope you are doing well. Please no outside links. Thank you kindly. The rules are no links. Sorry! Be well! Stat safe! All the best.πŸ™