Make it Out Alive - Junkhead

This place stinks like poo and there's cat hair in my food. The rooms all filled with dudes drinking cigars and smoking brandy as if that even matters. Hotel he'll welcome to our misery, welcome yo your misery misinformed concierge guides your lonely self into the red room all prepped and layed out salty peppery doom

Hotel Hell
Junkhead

Taste the ash, gone to waste, another paper bag floats away another patriot hits the grave sand rains down and they all ashamed no where to run nowhere to hide caked and boiled in cyanide

Cyanide 3 (work in progress)
Junkhead

All rights not reserved please don't be a **** and steal my ****

Who's to fucking say? Whose to fucking blame put the torch up light the flame. I'm insane detrimental institutional menace to society Para schizo commiting armed robbery destined for failure soon as i grasped and crawled the womb Searching far and wide for dreams of better power wretched filth like spiders in your hair No dirty fetish for me to bare! I swear, Kill me spit on my corpse make sure your bad intentions don't go to waste you fucking FAKE

Listen up listen good listen like you always should with the nick wack paddy wack give a dog a bone this old fool ain't coming home. This old fool gots tired bones had a house and a wife robber came and took his life with a nick wack paddy wack give the damn dog a bone this old fool is dull and prone this old fools as old as Joan

I couldn't care what's right for you those things you say just might be true, become a deeper blue. Play yourself a pretty song I couldn't care the melody that stands for you become a deeper blue know which path stands right for you become a deeper blue mother was a Christian father he was jew had a baby boy named roofus two they bought him a whole album but he just couldn't do it grew up learned and began to shoot it, it being a needle sticking in the arm passed out under the freeway with a barrel full of songs it's only kinda hard to see this happen in your dreams so listen up and bet against yourself the odds are ever in your favour tell the world to **** itself and put those tiny memories in a jar upon the shelf next to your rebel and get a fist full of flowers to visit upon the grave the cradle is your mother's gaze, they craze. The needle pock marks all are gone because the flesh is nearly gone just on and on like the repetitive cycle of abuse Try not to tie a noose, sound the alarm. Fade out. Black

Deeper Blue (revisited)

Junkhead

All rights not reserved just quite yet

Little reverend long john puts his little thong on, dress like a woman, he dressed like a woman. He had tits he wanna show off but he never took the thong off he rests his tired self on his couch never once remembered that his kids were in the house and well walked out and saw him sleeping in a blouse.

Long John

Junkhead

I might just end my life I might just kill myself since nothing fills the void. I know you're tired you heard this story before. You know what's right for sure I'm sure. You know why I'm borer it's just growing pains it's from the glowing rain and the spiders in your face, make my teeth fall out collapse wait for years to pass and then sprinkle the ash on a mountain hillside shining in the summertime IT'S JUST GROWING PAINS THEY SAID but what had they meant?

Growing pains

Junkhead

HEY! WHAT THE **** STAY OUT MY WAY? THIS LITTLE PIECE OF **** YOU MADE IS MAKING ME CRAZE. DOWN ON MY LUCK DON'T GIVE A **** DOWN ON MY LUCK DON'T GIVE A ****. Kill me, SOFTLY AND BREAK APART THE WOMB DENY ME RESTFUL TOMB AND BECOME A DEEPER BLUE

Deep blue 3

Junkhead

Why am I even trying? All my rhymes sound the same. All my friends gone or died away, all my courage ends in a waste I'm a junkhead a no good body sniffing hound let me re write a song this Is how I'd like it to sound this meat only a pound won't rot away this family gonna be the death of me

Junkhead

Junkhead

When the light shows the way I'll be staring at your face I'll be coming away rape the discussion and disturb the birds, it's not much i can take. Pick the bones just like a vulture does, shun, kill, bury em with a shovel just like the devil does, shows it does not heal at yet that is martyred words they did hurt me so fuckin bad but I get on up and strut my stuff another coffin bare.

I'm a creep, just like you. I find it's hard to chew the pill you swallow makes me seethe the truth. EVERY BREATH WE TAKE AND EVERY STEP WE MAKE THEY FEAST AND PREY ON OUR SOULS, TAKE ME OUTTA THE DEPTHS OF HELL BRING ME THE LIGHT THAT I so crave tonight. Alright? I find you hard to blame, in the end all the same, I fought a stolen kiss she told me it was alright I'm alright it's all right we are right, so tell me how do you like it now that you're a clown?

Follow me I'll guide the way no more smelling this is that way and whose to say? Well none of course but let us rejoice and remorse, but why sing and dance around facts? Steel like our workers but molded in wax? And what facts are there to fax? Surely not one that lasts, Mad? The only one mad is you, mad you cannot do the things that I do, so soak in piss **** and whine, I couldn't care half or less about who dies, this life is a pity. Now rot in a cell, this life isn't pretty it's painted like hell, yell? Whose to yell when they hear the sound of that bell? Clearly a fool unknown of the ways clearly a ruze a red harron a maze, no maybe what was said was the truth! But alas time does not last as it were and were not and has never been time is a moment uncovered by knot, time is conjecture and that moment has passed it's set in stone none shall pass, how are we to know if the truth stays the same? All of the indicators point to your smirking face, wipe it off, time to shine, walk it off no time to brine and stew of what was give your head a shake and enjoy that nice refreshing buzz, the high that you get off of life it is deep, but how ever will it meet, the standards of you? Well it all depends on the things that you do.

Untitled

Junkhead

Chill, will the will of the fallen please stay away? We don't want any of that gloom stealing our sun shine away

Will you please save me? No I don't think you will all you wanted me to do was chill but alas this life does not last it is made of paper and covered in glass

The shards that are broken slowly peel away and yes I still having that smirking face, not afraid of anything they say this man's only a child yet his mind stays the same