Make it Out Alive - Junkhead

I wish you were here to help me but you're gone you're just bones and that's wrong I swear on my life I will do just for you that you did for me give you life and set your soul free

Mother
Junkhead

Why life is a joke hear nothing till you croak got a little leaky boat and you still want to gloat? Why not try and float you're the G.O.A.T. The host with the most the best at what you do! Isn't what you said to me true?

Yeah I guess I'll learn guitar make my fingers tar make my sorrows queer.. make my autumn tear and sleep upon the beer without a care in the world

IT'S A FREAK SHOW OUT OF CONTROL I NEED A REMEDY SWEET TENDER PINES THAT TICKLIN THE MEMORY. Call me mr.crazydeliberate come on face me you know my tongue is irrelevant. I'm livin it, about the *****? I'm gettin it they're givin it! It's deliberate IT'S A FREAKSHOW OUT OF CONTROL SING ME A MELODY WHEN YOU HIT THE DEEP THROAT AND YOU KNOW THE CUM THROTTLIN, now swallow it, mr.witty no more Itty bitty kitty It's a pity she was such a nice a girl when she were! but she is an it and it's spread on the floor. IT'S A FREAK SHOW OUT OF CONTROL WE NEED AN AMBULANCE call me a doctor the one with his finger in your underpants! And set me up in a nice room with a fresh chop of salad spinach and a whole mouthful and swallow of barbiturates, now suckin down the last bottle looks like we're out again I guess I need the ambulance, **** not again. It's a freak show out of control this is the treachery! tongue and pill swallowing tongue and cheek lies again, so where was I then? It's a freak show out of control the pain is deliberate we're fooling the government. Now tell me Mike will it last? When I'm bumpin knuckles and kickin your ass? I had to close on this bitches as and give a fuckin what the **** about fuckin nothin now lean over and I will tell you's a little something.

3am revisited
Junkhead

Write home to juniper writhe home in the putrid dirt. You're a fucking worm you really act like it works it hurts. You're such a dumbass fool unknown of the people behind the craze unknown of the sorrows that make it click. It's a bomb but we let it tick on and on as it goes away.

You must keep writing you must keep trying if not the best to not succeed try again it's not best to sit and weep so cry and cry again amen

Put the flat stone next to skinny leather wire slowly brings thy tether thy woe is me but who are we to see? Flat stone like my soul

Upside down on a Christmas tree baby jesus won't you see you're a hypothesis just a matter of if why not help us? You're selfishness makes me sick

You're a worthless heartless bitch everytime I see the moon it reflects the true meaning of you. Not any kind of mother I deserved but alas here you were. Words getting hard to write with all this cancerous sight and I think you better think twice on the facts they're not nice

When the trouble comes it is time you shall pass, you're a filthy leech reeking of the staph, fire burn and cauldron bubble, lay the body next to the rubble. Shame yourself another hollow, and kiss my sorry ass along oh well my time has come at last!