Meet The Regs of Kids Chat.

Hi, I'm Jivone and I'm 16 years young.

Umm... I found Kids chat years ago before I joined and ehh... Yeah. I'm probably the most chaotic moderator because I like being evil.

Bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
.... @Andrew's post.​

Hiiii. I'm Shannon, 15 years young.
I joined this mental place couple years ago and so on ..
I've met some pretty amazing people on here <3​

I really don't know what to write, so i'll edit this later.
bye.​

I'm Miranda, and I think it's safe to say I'm your worst nightmare for some of you. :rolleyes: Actually, not really, but go along with it anyway.

Found kids chat ages ago. Had to be about five to six years when I first found it, came on occasionally. Met a lot of people in those days. That might also be why you'll see a select few of regulars who remember me from way back when.

I grew attached to the chat eventually after meeting a lot of friends inside it; it was the chat I spent most of my time in on this site.

Only until three years ago did I make a forum account and figured this place out. Then I was asked to mod by our lovely previous admin Erin, and I have been modding for her and now Mitch ever since. Can't manage to leave this place just yet; it's too much fun bullying you lot. :rolleyes: Christmas will mark three years for me modding here.

See you in the chat, my pretties.

κуιε.;4375339 said:
Because I want people to think this thread is active, obviously. It's the best thread in this forum.

1) Because I created it
2) Everything I create always turns out amazing like me

Oh-paah.:gay:

κуιε.;4375339 said:
Because I want people to think this thread is active, obviously. It's the best thread in this forum.

1) Because I created it
2) Everything I create always turns out amazing like me

I wonder how that happens...

Well. Hemm. Here we are. Kids Chat regulars.

I feel poetic again...

I'm glad that you, dear reader, bumped into this thread.
I just myself woke up and ate a piece of bread.
And this is just a small, silly poem, you know.
The air is very cold and I am getting quite slow.

My breath stinks, but who cares.
Who knows alot and he probably shares
thoughts.
Important thoughts.
Of wisdom.

Let's say that... That was the end of it. Oh well.

fee fi fo fum
if you mess with us, then you must be really dumb
hickory dickory dock
my rhymes always rock
the clock striked one
now it's time for fun
time to go ban some kids

Last edited:
Name:Sashi (real name Veronica)
I love animes specially the comedy ones my fave anime would be Ouran Host Club isnt it obvious? :lmao:
Well to tell something about myself I'm pretty much of everything all mixed up all in one xD I can't say I'm a nice person I can't I'm bad but I can say I'm both LMFAOSH!

I really love kids chat becuz its just so fun and addicting I mean seriously all the cool peeps are in there or went through there and to me kids chat is one of the nicest room ever.

Name: Near

I have been on KC long enough to be recognized as a reg, yay me. I love KC because (most) people go on there to actually talk, and everyone is so friendly. KC is also very funny, it makes me want to roll on the floor and go LOLOLOL. It has also made my mom think I'm a lunatic, which is very entertaining. And if it weren't for KC, I would have never met Neko... so I luuuuurve me sum Kids Chat. :thumb:

Wait, you're 13?! Wow you act so much older
We need this thread active again, I actually like this :|​

Name; Kaelyn (Kay-lin)
Age; 15

I just recently started coming to kids chat because i found it whilst on ******; It's pretty fun and i've already met some amazing people sooo :DDD :p