Meet The Regs of Kids Chat.

Name: Shannah

I like kids chat because I have made alot of friends, and you can meet really cool people.

I'm not really a wordy person...sorry haha..

Name: Logan

I found kids chat when I first started a kids chat i met a lot of new people and made about 6 friends i still talk to now and well that's basically it ill most likely be under the name Ŧħē Ŧęmpŧ?ŧ??π So if you see me say hi i guess i dunno

Sincerely, Ŧħē Ŧęmpŧ?ŧ??π

Name: Lory

I underestimated KC as a pervy chat room but actually it is not. In my time of being in KC I have talked to many different people
with different experiences and different lives. What I love about KC is that it's a bunch of outcasts, nerds or very interesting
people that come here as nobody's and now look we're kids that have grown together through a website,
I found KC back in early April I think? and thanks to ****** who brought me here. I still remember the first people I met.
The main was soo fast It was impossible to catch up xD but in conclusion
I simply love KC and someone is always there to say hello and have a conversation. I love you guys!

Last edited:
Name: Tommie.

Well, I've been on and off kids chat since I was 12, So 4 years. I found it on ******. I've always came back, It's addicting and it passes the time when I'm bored. I use different user names when I'm in there, but it's not hard to know it's me. I think I'm the only 'gay' reg on kids chat which is pretty awsome, but also a little upsetting because I have no flirt buddy in there anymore :'( Anyways. I'm easy to talk to; But sometimes, I seem 'rude' but i'm not. Show me respect and i'll show you respect.
:p

Name: Alex/Alexandra (Whichever you prefer to call me)

Well, ever since i wen't to KC i loved it. I met tons of amazing people that i still keep in touch with now, but i miss the others that i don't get to talk to much anymore. KC is entertaining and some of the kids there are HILARIOUS! Like legit. I laugh my butt off sometimes. I also love how when you go in there you can make friends instantly! It's so hard not to make friends there! If you have any other questions you can always visit my forums and ask. :shy: Don't be afraid to ask. :sly:

Name: Dylan Eccles or Dylan:) on chat...

Hey, i'm Dylan, obviously, i just said that! I'm short for my age and got long hair, i hate skwl but my favourite subject is Drama :)
I'm known for being kinda crazy and always having fun, which is why i love KC, so many interesting people to chat with (and a few creeps but yanno) i'm not exactly the smartest kid either :p
I only started using it before Christmas when i found it on ****** and now i'm on it every day! :p
Anyone can pop up and chat with me but if you freak me out im gonna ignore you soo...

That's about all i can think of hehe...
:D

Just Ask!;)

Hey, i'm Dylan, obviously, i just said that! I'm short for my age and got long hair, i hate skwl but my favourite subject is Drama :)
I'm known for being kinda crazy and always having fun, which is why i love KC, so many interesting people to chat with (and a few creeps but yanno) i'm not exactly the smartest kid either :p
I only started using it before Christmas when i found it on ****** and now i'm on it every day! :p
Anyone can pop up and chat with me but if you freak me out im gonna ignore you soo...

Just Ask!;)

Welcome to kiddie chat.

MIDGE.png

Make that three.

Really? You don't look it.

Just Ask!;)

Welcome to Kids chat dylan. Have fun in there kiddo.