Mod power abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadburyCAF

So this catmasterson have been tagging me for weeks. Like idk how he even knows that I'm online coz I don't even say anything in main chat. He stalks me so much like even follows me to side rooms. And like keeps tagging non stop talking sht when I don't even respond to any of it. I don't block ppl coz they make guests to talk sht to me again so no point of the block button. After he followed me to a side room i finally started talking bad appropriately being like 'hey my #1 fan is here' 'why do you tag me non stop and follow me everywhere'. This guy thinks his ex gf broke up with him coz she likes me. That's not my prob even if he thinks like that, doesn't give him right to talk sht to me. So this acinna mod is their friend (there r lots of mods like Annabelle and the others who with ppl like catmasterson, mya and their friends) and starts warning me to stop while this catmasterson keeps tagging me and talking sht and i asked her why she not kicking him and she doesn't even respond to it. Idc seyma takes action or not coz she never did to any stuff like these. Just letting ppl know how chat avenue staff ppl are and how this site is actually. Here r the ss. Whoever against me are just like em

So this catmasterson have been tagging me for weeks. Like idk how he even knows that I'm online coz I don't even say anything in main chat. He stalks me so much like even follows me to side rooms. And like keeps tagging non stop talking sht when I don't even respond to any of it. I don't block ppl coz they make guests to talk sht to me again so no point of the block button. After he followed me to a side room i finally started talking bad appropriately being like 'hey my #1 fan is here' 'why do you tag me non stop and follow me everywhere'. This guy thinks his ex gf broke up with him coz she likes me. That's not my prob even if he thinks like that, doesn't give him right to talk sht to me. So this acinna mod is their friend (there r lots of mods like Annabelle and the others who with ppl like catmasterson, mya and their friends) and starts warning me to stop while this catmasterson keeps tagging me and talking sht and i asked her why she not kicking him and she doesn't even respond to it. Idc seyma takes action or not coz she never did to any stuff like these. Just letting ppl know how chat avenue staff ppl are and how this site is actually. Here r the ss. Whoever against me are just like em
Hi there, what room please? Thank you! Have a wonderful day.

Not like she gon do anything except talking sht to me. I just wanna show ppl how the chat ave staff is
I'm sorry you feel that way.

You can send her private message or wait here for her or if you have a problem with her as her being in admin you can send a message to the chat master. Thank you kindly. Enjoy your Friday and weekend. Please wait patiently for her. God bless you and your family. πŸ™

You speak to her about her mods that's for her and if you have a problem with her as being an admin like I said that goes to chat master just letting you know just trying to help you. Take care and be safe and well.

Please state where she is abusing power. Which i do not see
You are one of mya and catmasterson's friends who kicked me so many times and got me banned too once falsely accusing me of being overaged which i proved to the admin of both ave and org and got myself unbanned. What u doing here now

You were suggested to use block feature. Use block feature. I dont see where she was abusing power. Do as seyma suggest and use block feature

I'm sorry you feel that way.

You can send her private message or wait here for her or if you have a problem with her as her being in admin you can send a message to the chat master. Thank you kindly. Enjoy your Friday and weekend. Please wait patiently for her. God bless you and your family. πŸ™

You speak to her about her mods that's for her and if you have a problem with her as being an admin like I said that goes to chat master just letting you know just trying to help you. Take care and be safe and well.
Chat master, seyma and everyone. They all the same. And why pm them? I wanna show ppl who they r lol

You were suggested to use block feature. Use block feature. I dont see where she was abusing power. Do as seyma suggest and use block feature
Block feature doesn't work when they can make accounts and bs you again while hiding their IP address. That's why I don't block anymore. Whatever sht they wanna say, they can say in their original acc which i don't even read

Block feature doesn't work when they can make accounts and bs you again while hiding their IP address. That's why I don't block anymore. Whatever sht they wanna say, they can say in their original acc which i don't even read
Especially that mya, have been creating identities for almost 2 years now

Chat master, seyma and everyone. They all the same. And why pm them? I wanna show ppl who they r lol
Sometimes the p.m. private message might be faster of getting a message back from her that's why I was just saying that. Enough said! Again have a wonderful day. I'm out of this one. I said what I had to say. You can just again please wait for the admin to help me first. Thank you again. All I was doing is trying to help you while you wait for an answer. Bye! Be well!

Sometimes the p.m. private message might be faster of getting a message back from her that's why I was just saying that. Enough said! Again have a wonderful day. I'm out of this one. I said what I had to say. You can just again please wait for the admin to help me first. Thank you again. All I was doing is trying to help you while you wait for an answer. Bye! Be well!
Help you first not ME. I can't edit.

You would need proof of her making alt accounts to harass you. She does not have any linked accounts nor have i seen you report this behavior.

You trying to help so thx for that ig

You would need proof of her making alt accounts to harass you. She does not have any linked accounts nor have i seen you report this behavior.
They know how to hide their IP address dumbass. Also I reported one of her pms where she confess she is mya and all my oms gets deleted next minute. Looks like y'all have something to do with it. I only have ss and ppl as proof. A mod asked me to send it and i told her its a lot of spamming but she still wanted to see it. Then weirdo asks me why I'm spamming πŸ˜‚

They know how to hide their IP address dumbass. Also I reported one of her pms where she confess she is mya and all my oms gets deleted next minute. Looks like y'all have something to do with it. I only have ss and ppl as proof. A mod asked me to send it and i told her its a lot of spamming but she still wanted to see it. Then weirdo asks me why I'm spamming πŸ˜‚
Yeah that account that you reported was her main account. Her only account. So you would need proof she's making alt accounts to harass you.

I know what you're talking about cuz i cleared that report. It came from the cloudie account in which is her ONLY account. So use block feature or prove that she's harassing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.