Mod power abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you turn on your VPN you will receive the following message!

user336219_ace8ae2730d2.png

user336219_0c7859777924.png

@CadburyCAF before this thread gets closed don't take their personal warnings seriously.

If your not violating the rules and they are warning you for no reason and then you get kicked/muted/banned then you can create a thread :)

Let me read teens chat rules really quick so I can make sure what I'm about to tell you to tell them is not against their rules.

Then don't kick when i call you and your friends autistic. Didn't say being autistic is bad or made fun about it or anything. I just called you that and the fact that you all got so offended by it is funny even till now 🤣
@CadburyCAF alright I'll tell you what kiddo, Go tell that person that was making fun of your friend that Unholy Said "Go F*ck yourself"
Say it just like that to.

Then don't kick when i call you and your friends autistic. Didn't say being autistic is bad or made fun about it or anything. I just called you that and the fact that you all got so offended by it is funny even till now 🤣
You said it was a mental problem and people with mental problems are autistic. You called the catboy mental and autistic as well

Status
Not open for further replies.