Mod power abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this catmasterson have been tagging me for weeks. Like idk how he even knows that I'm online coz I don't even say anything in main chat. He stalks me so much like even follows me to side rooms. And like keeps tagging non stop talking sht when I don't even respond to any of it. I don't block ppl coz they make guests to talk sht to me again so no point of the block button. After he followed me to a side room i finally started talking bad appropriately being like 'hey my #1 fan is here' 'why do you tag me non stop and follow me everywhere'. This guy thinks his ex gf broke up with him coz she likes me. That's not my prob even if he thinks like that, doesn't give him right to talk sht to me. So this acinna mod is their friend (there r lots of mods like Annabelle and the others who with ppl like catmasterson, mya and their friends) and starts warning me to stop while this catmasterson keeps tagging me and talking sht and i asked her why she not kicking him and she doesn't even respond to it. Idc seyma takes action or not coz she never did to any stuff like these. Just letting ppl know how chat avenue staff ppl are and how this site is actually. Here r the ss. Whoever against me are just like em
The only thing remotely close to an "abuse of power" was me "not warning catmasterson" - but I did that in DMs while you (both) continued to instigate a fight I warned you not to have. Not only was it not your business and that's why I didn't reply, I didn't even kick you out of the room when I should have (calling names and sending threats in my DMs that you conveniently left out.)

And calling us friends just because I'm nice to someone is weird. Catmasterson had a much better attitude towards me than you did and that's all it was, I protected nobody.

I'll wait for Seyma to say anything else. lol

The only thing remotely close to an "abuse of power" was me "not warning catmasterson" - but I did that in DMs while you (both) continued to instigate a fight I warned you not to have. Not only was it not your business and that's why I didn't reply, I didn't even kick you out of the room when I should have (calling names and sending threats in my DMs that you conveniently left out.)

And calling us friends just because I'm nice to someone is weird. Catmasterson had a much better attitude towards me than you did and that's all it was, I protected nobody.

I'll wait for Seyma to say anything else. lol
None of this bs will cover you. You wanted to kick me for that? Go for it. I will show ppl that too that i got kicked for calling a mod abuser 'mfer' and threatening for.... What i threatened for you again? Nothing πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

So this catmasterson have been tagging me for weeks. Like idk how he even knows that I'm online coz I don't even say anything in main chat. He stalks me so much like even follows me to side rooms. And like keeps tagging non stop talking sht when I don't even respond to any of it. I don't block ppl coz they make guests to talk sht to me again so no point of the block button. After he followed me to a side room i finally started talking bad appropriately being like 'hey my #1 fan is here' 'why do you tag me non stop and follow me everywhere'. This guy thinks his ex gf broke up with him coz she likes me. That's not my prob even if he thinks like that, doesn't give him right to talk sht to me. So this acinna mod is their friend (there r lots of mods like Annabelle and the others who with ppl like catmasterson, mya and their friends) and starts warning me to stop while this catmasterson keeps tagging me and talking sht and i asked her why she not kicking him and she doesn't even respond to it. Idc seyma takes action or not coz she never did to any stuff like these. Just letting ppl know how chat avenue staff ppl are and how this site is actually. Here r the ss. Whoever against me are just like em
That long ass message for no reason. Waste of your fucking time

We will all (CA Staff) tell you the same thing, unfortunately. Use the ignore feature, and if they persist with their harassment, get screen shots and send those to the admin or CM.

You of all people should know there’s little we can do without valid proof (unaltered screenshots and/or flagging reports).

I say this as a friend, and I know how you get.

We will all (CA Staff) tell you the same thing, unfortunately. Use the ignore feature, and if they persist with their harassment, get screen shots and send those to the admin or CM.

You of all people should know there’s little we can do without valid proof (unaltered screenshots and/or flagging reports).

I say this as a friend, and I know how you get.
Ignore feature just make em come back with another identity pinky 😩 and these ppl know how ro hide their IP address too so you womt get to know if it's an alt acc or them again with a other acc after deleting one. And reporting doesn't matter either. I did report of it and butterfliez who is their friend confess here that she cleared that report herself while giving excuses. Also they say ss is not accepted anymore. I have like lotssss of ss and no one gave a sht πŸ’€ and ye i know

Ignore feature just make em come back with another identity pinky 😩 and these ppl know how ro hide their IP address too so you womt get to know if it's an alt acc or them again with a other acc after deleting one. And reporting doesn't matter either. I did report of it and butterfliez who is their friend confess here that she cleared that report herself while giving excuses. Also they say ss is not accepted anymore. I have like lotssss of ss and no one gave a **** πŸ’€ and ye i know
Nobody can hide their IP address it's called using a vpn/proxy and when using a vpn/proxy you will not be allowed to access the chat-avenue page. I'll show you what it looks like when I turn on my VPN rq.

Ignore feature just make em come back with another identity pinky 😩 and these ppl know how ro hide their IP address too so you womt get to know if it's an alt acc or them again with a other acc after deleting one. And reporting doesn't matter either. I did report of it and butterfliez who is their friend confess here that she cleared that report herself while giving excuses. Also they say ss is not accepted anymore. I have like lotssss of ss and no one gave a sht πŸ’€ and ye i know
Come on. Use that grey matter you call a brain. Screen shot everything. Even forum posts. If you’re so insistent that they’re covering up, get as much proof as you can. Other than that, I don’t know. Maybe try a different room?

Status
Not open for further replies.