Petition to add T to the LGB in this forum header.

Is the LGB in this forum missing a T?

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Spread your hate somewhere else
Bread y͏o͏u͏ s͏h͏o͏u͏l͏d͏ s͏t͏a͏r͏t͏ p͏o͏s͏t͏i͏n͏g͏ w͏e͏e͏k͏s͏ o͏f͏ l͏o͏g͏s͏ o͏f͏ R͏w͏b͏y͏ c͏a͏s͏t͏l͏e͏ a͏g͏a͏i͏n͏. t͏h͏a͏t͏ s͏h͏i͏t͏ w͏a͏s͏ t͏o͏o͏ f͏u͏c͏k͏i͏n͏g͏ f͏u͏n͏n͏y͏. y͏o͏u͏r͏ n͏e͏w͏ s͏h͏i͏t͏ t͏r͏o͏l͏l͏i͏n͏g͏ i͏s͏ b͏o͏r͏i͏n͏g͏ a͏s͏ f͏u͏c͏k͏

tbh pretty much everywhere they have LGBT+ i know there’s others but they tend to shorten it after the T so i don’t see why it can’t be added here especially since trans people exist on this site

Only @Chatmaster has the power to change the name of forums sections and I’m sure he’ll review the poll and decide what to do with it.

Forums is a fully inclusive community. This is clearly evidenced by Bread being able to create threads here.

From the comments posted it doesn't sound too inclusive
I’m glad you’ve turned a corner and that you’re now a champion for Trans people.

Feel free to use the report feature if you feel a post is inappropriate and this will be reviewed by the UMs

Some people get offended when people don't use pronouns. Im not a mind reader🤷‍♂️

I’m not sure what mind-reading has to do with poor grammar
I figured this would be a good home for they/them .
When would “I figured this would be a good home for they” ever make sense?

“I figured this would be a good home for them” would be grammatically correct.

“I figured this would be a good home for they/them” just makes it look like you struggle with basic grammar