Petition to add T to the LGB in this forum header.

Is the LGB in this forum missing a T?

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
I’m not sure what mind-reading has to do with poor grammar

When would “I figured this would be a good home for they” ever make sense?

“I figured this would be a good home for them” would be grammatically correct.

“I figured this would be a good home for they/them” just makes it look like you struggle with basic grammar
He struggles with his own sexual identity hence the rainbow 🤣🤣

I’m not sure what mind-reading has to do with poor grammar

When would “I figured this would be a good home for they” ever make sense?

“I figured this would be a good home for them” would be grammatically correct.

“I figured this would be a good home for they/them” just makes it look like you struggle with basic grammar
Are you the grammar police?

He struggles with his own sexual identity hence the rainbow 🤣🤣
So you struggle with yours?

Is that why you have a picture of a man in a costume?

@Luka @babydolla look at this burn 🔥🔥

Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network

OWNED!!

Yer no comment on that. But the correct vote is yes, since it does in fact lack a T

that is the only thing u should be commenting about, everything else ur saying is irrelevant...

stop trying to trick ppl into voting yes bc being lesbian, gay, or bi has nothing to do w/ being transexual...

if the transexuals want their own thing, they should be petitioning to get their own forum / chat & leave the rest of us alone once & for all...

that is the only thing u should be commenting about, everything else ur saying is irrelevant...

stop trying to trick ppl into voting yes bc being lesbian, gay, or bi has nothing to do w/ being transexual...

if the transexuals want their own thing, they should be petitioning to get their own forum / chat & leave the rest of us alone once & for all...
...well, its not irrelevant, since that's literally the question that I'm replying to. "IS THE LGB IN THIS FORUM MISSING A T". yes, it is, its most definitely relevant. Duh

It's actually now LGBTQIA+ going to have all those added also?
Why are you only asking for the T?
just a thought
Haha
It’s only LGBTQIFNRJD ML K CS

because the unsure people who are struggling with their identity someone can identify being offended. That’s why there’s all and sundry after it.

Also great thread. I hope the result of this is the same as the last time this got brought up.

Trans for separate forum. If they can do a boys and a girls forum, they can do one for the self identifying people.

Wait a minute 🤔🤔🤔

I thought trans people identify as male or female (mostly)?

Are they be both trans AND female? Or just female? Or just trans ? Male? Trans male?

How can they be two genders at once?

If they identify as male or female that means they/them don't need the T? Right?

I've just had an EPIPHANY

transgender​

adjective

trans·gen·der tran(t)s-ˈjen-dər
tranz-

Synonyms of transgender
: of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity differs from the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth

So if there's hundreds of "genders".. and there's REALLY only 2 sexes(99% of humans, animal kingdom)... That means that if the sex is different than assigned at birth... Their gender can really only be the other sex. By definition it is saying gender is directly correlated to a persons sex at birth. So if it's the "different" sex then that means they can really only identify as male or female... Right? By definition it says "gender identity different than assigned at birth" so that means 99% of transgender people don't really exist and are really male/female

so there's no need for the T?

Is this Pulitzer level stuff? Or am I wrong?

Wait a minute 🤔🤔🤔

I thought trans people identify as male or female (mostly)?

Are they be both trans AND female? Or just female? Or just trans ? Male? Trans male?

How can they be two genders at once?

If they identify as male or female that means they/them don't need the T? Right?

I've just had an EPIPHANY

transgender​

adjective

trans·gen·der tran(t)s-ˈjen-dər
tranz-

Synonyms of transgender
: of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity differs from the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth

So if there's hundreds of "genders".. and there's REALLY only 2 sexes(99% of humans, animal kingdom)... That means that if the sex is different than assigned at birth... Their gender can really only be the other sex. By definition it is saying gender is directly correlated to a persons sex at birth. So if it's the "different" sex then that means they can really only identify as male or female... Right? By definition it says "gender identity different than assigned at birth" so that means 99% of transgender people don't really exist and are really male/female

so there's no need for the T?

Is this Pulitzer level stuff? Or am I wrong?

there was never any need for the T...

Wait_its_all_always_has_been_meme_template.png

It was until they thought themselves as odd and associated with the initial definition of the word queer and started an uproar. funny because i wasn’t banned then for opinions and they’re the same 18 years later. Also oddly enough nothing changed either.

So why are we necromancing an old topic?
There’s been no new definite arguments/reason. Also Chatmaster isn’t involved he participated last time.

Everyone is welcome at CA we know this and everyone is subject to whatever comments etc. i think the more people accept opinions differ more neutral forums would be. Mods need to learn from that also. And get off invis ness