Petition to add T to the LGB in this forum header.

Is the LGB in this forum missing a T?

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
I believe that people should be allowed to do what they wish with their own bodies. I see no reason for it to be more complicated than that.

do w.e u want with ur own body, that is ur god given right as an american...

but start ur own fuckin' movement & other things, & leave LGB alone...

Could simply sticky a Trans thread - that might be easier than expecting a Forums title change.

TLDR? Way too many letters, and one is missing already. edit: an "S"

or just separate it from having any association at all with LGB, since TQIA+ has nothing to do with being lesbian, gay, or bisexual by giving them their own forum...

since its rly wat amounts to just a gross encroachment of gay rights, & gays are becoming increasingly fed up with them piggy backing on what is OUR movement...

such as the separation between girls & boys chat, in fact i would suggest going even further & creating a separate chat entirely for transexuals too...

enough is enough with this already 🤦🏼‍♀️

#DropTheT

or just separate it from having any association at all with LGB, since TQIA+ has nothing to do with being lesbian, gay, or bisexual by giving them their own forum...

such as the separation between girls & boys chat, in fact i would suggest going even further & creating a separate chat entirely for transexuals...
queer has nothing to do with gay? what is A+? jayzus

q

queer has nothing to do with gay? what is A+? jayzus

queer has nothing to do with being gay...

FBvmZEW.png

in fact, i would argue that it's actually a derogatory term that was once used to describe gay people as weird & abnormal despite existing naturally in nature (inb4 clownfish can change gender, blah blah blah), & it wasn't until very recently has that definition been contorted to mean;

*denoting or relating to a sexual or gender identity that does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality & gender, especially hererosexual norms* - does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality & gender, especially heterosexual norms; which does NOT explicitly mean homosexual norms either...

similar to how the plural words they / them has been contorted to now being used as pronouns in place of she / her or he / him, it's just more woke shenanigans that are actually more exclusive than they are inclusive...

the two are not one in the same, sry @rapinoes smirking revenge btw, i'd say more along the lines of everything was easier when everyone was in the closet still... 🤷🏼‍♀️

queer has nothing to do with being gay...

FBvmZEW.png

in fact, i would argue that it's actually a derogatory term that was once used to describe gay people as weird & abnormal despite existing naturally in nature (inb4 clownfish can change gender, blah blah blah), & it wasn't until very recently has that definition been contorted to mean;

*denoting or relating to a sexual or gender identity that does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality & gender, especially hererosexual norms* - does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality & gender, especially heterosexual norms; which does NOT explicitly mean homosexual norms either...

similar to how the plural words they / them has been contorted to now being used as pronouns in place of she / her or he / him, it's just more woke shenanigans that are actually more exclusive than they are inclusive...

the two are not one in the same, sry @rapinoes smirking revenge btw, i'd say more along the lines of everything was easier when everyone was in the closet still... 🤷🏼‍♀️
I remember a lot of gays calling themselves queer though. I guess times change.

I remember a lot of gays calling themselves queer though. I guess times change.
They still do. The problem is with all the woke madness someone will always find something to take offence at even when it’s not used in an offensive way.

The latest is:
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
Queer/Questioning
Intersex
Asexual
+ (everything else)

I doubt there’s enough space in the forums title to fit all that in even if it was felt desirable

i think everyone will be better off going off and starting their own thing. whenever there are so many different types of people who are looking for different things they're going to tear themselves apart with infighting. which is what is starting to happen...even within the original alphabet club. gays starting shite and not being inclusive with bisexuals. it's all so tiring

They still do. The problem is with all the woke madness someone will always find something to take offence at even when it’s not used in an offensive way.

The latest is:
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
Queer/Questioning
Intersex
Asexual
+ (everything else)

I doubt there’s enough space in the forums title to fit all that in even if it was felt desirable

there isn't,

just like how there isn't enough room in the LGB movement as a whole for it either, capacity maxes out at B 🫱🏼

🌈

The latest is:
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Trans
Queer/Questioning
Intersex
Asexual
+ (everything else)

ty Inks :) what's the difference between queer and gay then?:unsure:

Summary
In the context of LGBTQ+ identity, the word gay is typically used in reference to a person who is sexually and/or romantically attracted to people of their own sex or gender. The word queer is often used more generally to refer to a person who has a sexual identity that isn’t heterosexual or a gender identity that isn’t cisgender. Queer is used as a reclaimed term of pride by some, but not all, members of the LGBTQ+ community. Some people may identify as both gay and queer, though others may use only one of these terms or a different term altogether.

For those who have an issue with what people identify as, what they call themselves, what they do with their bodies, etc. can you explain how any of that specifically affects your lives?

there is so much i could say, but i’ll go w/ my favorite;

men transitioning into *women* & then identify as lesbians, who then turn around & brandish me as discriminatory & prejudice for not being attracted to them for being trans, im all for ppl doing wat they want but i am not obligated to respect or agree with & accept any of this…

how exactly is that okie, or appropriate? as a lesbian & biological woman that directly effects me & i wont be forced to accept any thing just bc of someones feelings let alone this…

bc that might as well be trying to manipulate me into being with what is really a man…

i went into much more depth in a former thread i made about the Drop The T movement… u can find my views there, thx 💁🏼‍♀️

there is so much i could say, but i’ll go w/ my favorite;

men transitioning into *women* & then identify as lesbians, who then turn around & brandish me as discriminatory & prejudice for not being attracted to them for being trans, im all for ppl doing wat they want but i am not obligated to respect or agree with & accept any of this… how exactly is that okie, or appropriate?

bc that might as well be trying to manipulate me into being with what is really a man…

i went into much more depth in a former thread i made about the Drop The T movement… u can find my views there, thx

Ok that sounds like a specific issue with a specific person(s) which I understand. My question was more a general one about the topic as a whole. But ty for responding in a civil way.