Petition to add T to the LGB in this forum header.

Is the LGB in this forum missing a T?

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
I don’t see people with tattoos/dyed hair/piercings using that life choice as a reason for when they harm people.

Trans people have. Not all trans people are like this, I think many people have said this. What doesn’t seem to be registering is : one negative experience with a trans person can be permanent. That boys chat mod had the audacity to shame people for having a differing opinion, the psychologist dude? Yet in the next post cited and berated babydollas experience. And that was an ally of trans. But yet no trans person defended her. I think it was only Erica and anonymoose who could see her point and both of them understood.

This puts a bad light on all trans.
just like Jeffrey Dahmer probably scared the life out of the current gay generation (even older also).

No I am not comparing trans people to Dahmer. I am trying to use an example that hopefully fkn hits home and registers there’s probably a multitude of reasons.

But don’t belittle someone’s experience I’m addressing you @TheEridianNinja you absolute wanker

I don’t see people with tattoos/dyed hair/piercings using that life choice as a reason for when they harm people.

Trans people have. Not all trans people are like this, I think many people have said this. What doesn’t seem to be registering is : one negative experience with a trans person can be permanent. That boys chat mod had the audacity to shame people for having a differing opinion, the psychologist dude? Yet in the next post cited and berated babydollas experience. And that was an ally of trans. But yet no trans person defended her. I think it was only Erica and anonymoose who could see her point and both of them understood.

This puts a bad light on all trans.
just like Jeffrey Dahmer probably scared the life out of the current gay generation (even older also).

No I am not comparing trans people to Dahmer. I am trying to use an example that hopefully fkn hits home and registers there’s probably a multitude of reasons.

But don’t belittle someone’s experience I’m addressing you @TheEridianNinja you absolute wanker

Actually, in Japan, if you have a tattoo, you’re known for being a thug, who commit crimes and hurt people.

I do not and will not condone anyone using anything to commit a crime against another. No one should be shamed for only liking Cis women either. Or Cis men. And so forth.

Everyone is allowed a preference.

What stands out is that if you’re actually spreading hate because of it? Maybe not so much.

Your words can harm just as much as violence can.

Look Looking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I don't understand how we people say we don't want to be part of this groups(society) then hate society for using the labels they created themselves.

I love how you find it justifiable to jump on a thread, proxy-attacking trans people, acting as if my trying to tell someone that their actions can KILL SOMEONE was belittling them in any way.

You are only doing this because you don't like me personally, Luka. It has nothing to do with trans people or suicidal people and we both know it.

Let people be people. To treat someone different because of their sexuality, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, education, language - ANYTHING directly or indirectly out of their control is wrong.

To further justify your hatred for a group of any kind because of one individual is also wrong. End of story, I don't care if you agree or disagree Luka.

Also, I was abused by a trans person. Multiple times. I will gladly stand and fight for trans rights regardless. Don't use the excuse that one person justifies hatred towards their entire minority.

Just my personal thought and without intentions of hurting feelings but it seems to me that the more "we" (society) try to be more inclusive, the more we alienate each other; labelling ourselves and each other and fighting over which "identity" should or shouldn't be added or deserves more or less in the eyes of the other.
All I can say is that each person deserves to be who they want to be and should be free and able to live the lifestyle they choose, this is not defined by a letter of the alphabet or determined by a name, a pronoun or by others.
Who you are and what your "identity" / orientation is, is determined by yourself and how you live your life.
Sure you can call me old-fashioned or not being up with modern times but from what I often see and experience is that wanting more inclusion actually divides us, labels everywhere and never have people been so much more apart than now.

What defines you is the choices in life you make, the way you treat people, the people you surround yourself with and how you choose to live your life, no amount of alphabet letters can determine that.

Why would someone else’s sexuality bother you? If I meet someone else, it never crosses my mind to think about what kind of negative impact their sexuality could have on me, because it doesn’t negatively affect me. Live and let live. Everyone should be allowed to express themselves the way they want to. It’s bizarre to treat someone’s sexuality as threat to your existence and survival. It seems like a lot of conservatives are afraid their personal space is being invaded, which is a cognitive/psychological issue on their part.

The problem lies in that these T people dont seem to be happy with just labeling themselves. They want other people to label them and have the mindset they do. Not everyone is delusional.

Last edited:
these T people
So you’re basically devaluing an entire group of people with that bigoted statement. Should’ve known you’re still the same even after your latest ban. Your next ban can’t come soon enough. Hopefully it’ll be a lifetime ban. The fact that people like you are still allowed back here says more about those in charge here than it does about you tbh. Your bigotry and hate speech may have an audience here even if it is a minority, but it’ll always be a minority.