Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was a complaint it would be closed right away LOL But itll remain open to push the narrative.
IMG-7276.webp

Message to @Luka , had labs done and glucose is at an all time low. Last time it was a bit over. The secret is Mandarin oranges.
However doctor said your triglycerides is high and you have not tolerated statins very well in the past but your ten year average means you are likely for a stroke or heart attack. . I told the doctor men my age don't think ten years down the road. I rather die of a heart attack or stoke than endure that muscle pain. Any stroke likely will come from the doctor trying to push that poison.
Of all days I read this πŸ₯΄

Doctor wants me to go on statins for the cholesterol. My glucose has been fine *touches wood* as I have the Libre thing to monitor it.

When you say all time low, what range? It baffles me to think that after so many years where it has been deemed β€œfine” how it can just flip a switch and go into reverse. Madness

Of all days I read this πŸ₯΄

Doctor wants me to go on statins for the cholesterol. My glucose has been fine *touches wood* as I have the Libre thing to monitor it.

When you say all time low, what range? It baffles me to think that after so many years where it has been deemed β€œfine” how it can just flip a switch and go into reverse. Madness
Luke, are pins and needle feelings in fingers a sign of prediabetes? You think?

Status
Not open for further replies.