Random Comments February Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Inkandtatts I think I found someone who would love to spend the rest of their life with you would you like to marry Mr Monkey?
Run Away Snow White GIF

100% I have done so!
He always had my back especially when my mother was being attacked. He gets it because he too is their for his mother. I wish he was local. A man like that is a friend for life. Family is extremely important to me and anyone who takes care of their parents when they get old, has my full respect. They take care of us when we're young, were obligated to take care of them when they get old, no exceptions.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: joined 10 years ago from western newyork

iykyk
ok now I’m pissed off because

1) I thought ten years ago was 2004
2) it reminded me of roomie/gorgeous because I’m sure one had that in their location and they were “flatmates”
3) FOS.

What have I ever done to you purple 😢

ok now I’m pissed off because

1) I thought ten years ago was 2004
2) it reminded me of roomie/gorgeous because I’m sure one had that in their location and they were “flatmates”
3) FOS.

What have I ever done to you purple 😢
i should be upset with you ... you stole my sig :cry:

i should be upset with you ... you stole my sig :cry:
ooo it inspired my theft (may as well do a crime in jail if I’ve been wrongfully convicted)

I don’t have sigs showing as I use my phone. think I saw it in a screenshot in not Voldemort land, professor umbridge land maybe. #inspired #redempted

ooo it inspired my theft (may as well do a crime in jail if I’ve been wrongfully convicted)

I don’t have sigs showing as I use my phone. think I saw it in a screenshot in not Voldemort land, professor umbridge land maybe. #inspired #redempted
turn your phone landscape.... tada sigs...

ymmv

*works on an android

Jessica nobody reaches retirement age look at Sharon osbourne. We buried her in 1987. She’s still on telly

it was my random comment. I’m on topic. Stop derailing Jessica shoo don’t pick fights or u get ban!!!!!

@Apollo that comment wasn’t about you. Check the other posts which have been bombarded in the thread that’s came from our favourite and most voted for um 🙃

Edit: I was merely pointing out the phuckery done because I knew you were the OP and it was your first day back

Status
Not open for further replies.