Random Comments February Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another copy and paste Right Wing Anti Woke bitching point. I knew what this was about and I didn't read anything other than the title. First came the crying about a black protagonist, a gay one now female.

I can't wait for your thread about how Rodgers is right about Kimmel, the ex AT&T spokeswoman with big boobs deserving to be sexualized, maybe how yesterday's shooter was "trans" because of a redacted ss that had pronouns. Take your pick, bit you're late because this one was last year.

Another copy and paste Right Wing Anti Woke bitching point. I knew what this was about and I didn't read anything other than the title. First came the crying about a black protagonist, a gay one now female.

I can't wait for your thread about how Rodgers is right about Kimmel, the ex AT&T spokeswoman with big boobs deserving to be sexualized, maybe how yesterday's shooter was "trans" because of a redacted ss that had pronouns. Take your pick, bit you're late because this one was last year.

I have no clue about anything you just mentioned in your last paragraph but thank you for bringing it to my attention - I will look it up when I have time.

Firstly, I made no complaint about the doctor becoming black.
His biology completely rewrites itself so why can't his skin tone change?
Even his accent and anything else can be different.

I am not a fan of Ncuti portraying the Doctor as a gay man.

The doctor has never once been sexual with any human or anything in the entire doctor who series since 2005 - because he states himself that if he were to love someone, he would have to see them die of old age. As a time lord essentially makes him immortal.

One of my favourite characters ever from the entirety of the series happens to be a gay man. Captain Jack Harkness. He pretty much sleeps with and anything with a pulse and he makes it comedic as he gets himself into situations. (He is gay outside of the character too).

The doctor simply doesn't fit that role.

just wondering...which version of the bible do you delusion yourself with?

I don't read the bible.
I just know a handful of verses.
But the version is one called New King James.

Season 3 Morning GIF by Nanalan'

‎ ‎
@Inkandtatts‎‎ ‎‎ ‎I‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎honestly‎‎ ‎‎ ‎think‎‎ ‎‎ ‎that‎‎ ‎‎ ‎is‎‎ ‎‎ ‎enough‎‎ ‎‎ ‎of‎‎ ‎‎ ‎the‎‎ ‎‎ ‎random‎‎ ‎‎ ‎comments‎‎ ‎‎ ‎threads‎‎ ‎‎ ‎as‎‎ ‎‎ ‎of‎‎ ‎‎ ‎2024.

‎ ‎
@Inkandtatts‎‎ ‎‎ ‎I‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎honestly‎‎ ‎‎ ‎think‎‎ ‎‎ ‎that‎‎ ‎‎ ‎is‎‎ ‎‎ ‎enough‎‎ ‎‎ ‎of‎‎ ‎‎ ‎the‎‎ ‎‎ ‎random‎‎ ‎‎ ‎comments‎‎ ‎‎ ‎threads‎‎ ‎‎ ‎as‎‎ ‎‎ ‎of‎‎ ‎‎ ‎2024.
Leave my Nuk alone

GIF by Tom Foolery Photo Booth

Status
Not open for further replies.