Random Comments February Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for the free get out of ban card much appreciated
Daniel Craig Monopoly GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

I mean it’s not fair that all the good looking latinos are taken and I get left with the crumbs lol.

Ughh

Did anyone see the... Crap what was it called... Something like "let's fight" or something post HR made... And then promptly deleted. It was meant as a post for people to fight in but only there, I guess? It was deleted before I was able to make first reply with "you're racist".

Did anyone see the... Crap what was it called... Something like "let's fight" or something post HR made... And then promptly deleted. It was meant as a post for people to fight in but only there, I guess? It was deleted before I was able to make first reply with "you're racist".
His THC gummies must have kicked in. I saw it. Like, what was the whole point if that? It was made after @rapinoes smirking revenge and I pointed out Midget_Minute_Man derailed the pride thread (I believe he reported my posts like a pansy) and my posts were moved for derailing the thread yet his posts that derailed the thread on page one and beyond, weren't. He didn't move them until I tagged CM and in usual fashion, he deflected and said my posts were off topic. Everyones posts were off topic because we were dragging the homophobic virgin for invading the LGBTQ section of the forums to spread his hate.

I don't care about this freedom of speech bs, you're entitled to live in yoyr fantasy that science had debunked but you do not have the right to seek out and harass people based on how they were born.

I don't care about this freedom of speech bs, you're entitled to live in yoyr fantasy that science had debunked but you do not have the right to seek out and harass people based on how they were born.
What freedom of speech? That's such a bullshit cop out... He's from England, the term freedom of speech is a legal term in the US that only applies to public spaces and this site is private, and the site is Canadian.

Anyway, anyone with common sense and not a hatred and bigotry for others would know that.

What freedom of speech? That's such a bullshit cop out... He's from England, the term freedom of speech is a legal term in the US that only applies to public spaces and this site is private, and the site is Canadian.

Anyway, anyone with common sense and not a hatred and bigotry for others would know that.
Freedom of speech is only brought up among cowards online who spout hateful rhetoric and since it's the only venue they do it (again, cowards) so they don't want to be banned and have their prime source of attention and toxic posts removed.

But he's often brought it up. It has nothing to do with freedom of speech, it's not a government site and hate speech isn't covered under freedom of speech.

Preach
I thought pigeons were your thing?

His THC gummies must have kicked in. I saw it. Like, what was the whole point if that? It was made after @rapinoes smirking revenge and I pointed out Midget_Minute_Man derailed the pride thread (I believe he reported my posts like a pansy) and my posts were moved for derailing the thread yet his posts that derailed the thread on page one and beyond, weren't. He didn't move them until I tagged CM and in usual fashion, he deflected and said my posts were off topic. Everyones posts were off topic because we were dragging the homophobic virgin for invading the LGBTQ section of the forums to spread his hate.

*yawn* you're still crying because you didn't get what you wanted. I don't report the alphabet people, no point because you have protected marginalised group status.

I'm not afraid of homosexual people therefore I'm not homophobic and I'm not a virgin. Not the first time you have said that you're very strange. What "fantasy" that science has "debunked" are you alluding to? To alethophobic istophobe people like you facts are "hate" truth is "bigotry. I harass no one. "

The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it"
"Selwyn duke"

Status
Not open for further replies.