Random Comments February Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if we're banning ppl who simply say *i am a pedophile* once, without any proof they actually are...

but not ppl who actually are pedophiles, with real evidence backing it up...

then the mods should stop kicking me for referring to myself as a f*ggot or a d*ke, bc i actually am a bundle of sticks / lesbian & so kicking me for calling myself those things is technically homophobic...

giphy.gif

ur move πŸ’…πŸΌ

so if we're banning ppl who simply say *i am a pedophile* once, without any proof they actually are...

but not ppl who actually are pedophiles, with real evidence backing it up...

then the mods should stop kicking me for referring to myself as a f*ggot or a d*ke, bc i actually am a bundle of sticks / lesbian & so kicking me for calling myself those things is technically homophobic...

giphy.gif

ur move πŸ’…πŸΌ
Is finna get BANNED

No one, who is underage, has ever been allowed in the general chatroom, mod or otherwise.
Yooooo what? It's 13+ and Pinky (15) was a relief mod, still a mod. She wasn't a mini mod who can only mute, she was a full mod you'd mod up when she was on then remove it when she logged off.

Yooooo what? It's 13+ and Pinky (15) was a relief mod, still a mod. She wasn't a mini mod who can only mute, she was a full mod you'd mod up when she was on then remove it when she logged off.
Tbf, he does clarify that "underage" in there is under 13, since that's the age limit. So pinky being 15, his comment makes sense/is right

Weird way to phrase it as flat out "underage" tho

Tbf, he does clarify that "underage" in there is under 13, since that's the age limit. So pinky being 15, his comment makes sense/is right

Weird way to phrase it as flat out "underage" tho
It's just flat out twisting what was said though. No one was talking about under 13+ and I was posting a ss of a notorious flip flopping ass kisser. He knows exactly what was meant but that's narcissism for you.

It's just flat out twisting what was said though. No one was talking about under 13+ and I was posting a ss of a notorious flip flopping ass kisser. He knows exactly what was meant but that's narcissism for you.
Yeah since the original seems to use underage as under 18... which is correct. So the then saying underage for that room is under 13, is definitely avoiding it a little.

Just ya know what I said would have been the response if not mentioned lol

Yeah since the original seems to use underage as under 18... which is correct. So the then saying underage for that room is under 13, is definitely avoiding it a little.

Just ya know what I said would have been the response if not mentioned lol
You're good, we need more mods who aren't afraid to say what's right. Not saying to drag him in the forums but when he lies or tries to twist things after locking threads, many just don't want the drama that comes with questioning why he does what he does.

If something is to be done, the helpers need to unite and contact CM because he's not going to read every post he's tagged in and users complaining doesn't seem to work.

You're good, we need more mods who aren't afraid to say what's right. Not saying to drag him in the forums but when he lies or tries to twist things after locking threads, many just don't want the drama that comes with questioning why he does what he does.

If something is to be done, the helpers need to unite and contact CM because he's not going to read every post he's tagged in and users complaining doesn't seem to work.
I mean I get not wanting drama with it, since I don't particularly care for it myself. But when some dumb **** gets said I can't help myself, wether that's a good quality or not you be the judge πŸ˜…

And as for "saying what's right"... duh. Why even be in this position if you aint gonna do that, cause you can definitely make a comment that dosent automatically lead to drama

why were 2 completely separate threads closed and merged? couldn't be because the title of the thread the poll was merged with isn't as easily identifiable and will be easier to bury

why were 2 completely separate threads closed and merged? couldn't be because the title of the thread the poll was merged with isn't as easily identifiable and will be easier to bury
Careful... Mergers is what made me the new owner of this thread. More blasphemy and I'll have this thread closed.

Or maybe I'll just do it to point out how dumb it was to throw posts about transphobic actions from Jan 5th into a Feb rando comments post.

Status
Not open for further replies.