Random Comments February Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
words like that get a ban (and rightfully so) but a nude pic sent to a minor doesn't. please make it make sense.
As long as @Chatmaster retains staff that seems to be pro pedophilia this will always be an issue. If @Administrator knew that one admin mod type in general has espoused that he/she/it sees nothing wrong with kids getting sent nudes because when he was a child he would of killed to see some skin then those sending inappropriate content to children are actually doing the kids a favor.
It is too bad , well maybe one day H.R. will be held accountable for his in actions. When that day comes it will be too late for him to gaslight, and use his precious delete and edit um buttons

F*ckin weasel "take it to your ADMIN" make sense. You've said this to @Ken_Kaneki as well. What does your constant shielding of pedophiles and predators have to do with their rooms admins?

Hold a mirror to yourself, the lyrics are about you(not you Ken), ya incompetent jackass.

Just wondering to myself if there are threads for mods where pro pedophilia mods and admins discuss hot dating prospects in their rooms. Inquiring minds need to know.

also...as far as i can tell...united front party line expectations from UMs and "higher ups" of the mods...so there's no talk back options provided to mods as suggested...o_O i mean...didn't read leaks about nothing and gustapo

also...as far as i can tell...united front party line expectations from UMs and "higher ups" of the mods...so there's no talk back options provided to mods as suggested...o_O i mean...didn't read leaks about nothing and gustapo
He has a history of being a sniveling rat who tries to get any mod or ADMIN who criticizes him, fired.

just send under HR's name...no one will notice

no need to even be subtle about it,

so long as the teenager is male, & i never actually say im a pedophile its totally cool in clown town…

bc he should be thanking his lucky stripes that i sent them to him in the first place, bc women cant be pedophiles only sex objects apparently 💁🏼‍♀️

in short; so long as youre a female, & u never utter the words *i am a pedophile* its all just pranks, & boys being boys…

The moment I had issues, I got banned on complete bs lol.

He then commented on my ban acting like he was righteous lol.

Careful folks, you could be next.

The moment I had issues, I got banned on complete bs lol.

He then commented on my ban acting like he was righteous lol.

Careful folks, you could be next.
It's a good thing I've gotten better at holding back what I truly want to say. I respect myself, not him. He's a parasitic, narcissistic, pervert. No one respects him which explains why his heart is empty and makes a matching set : nothing in his heart and nothing in his head.

I see Twat Man and I know 100% there’ll be some trans or gay obsession that has nothing to do with the topic. Get a grip, weirdo
Wait until he finds out the reason Dr. Who came back (and very successfully) in the first place, and he's now returning... Is a very openly gay, open trans ally.

Oopsie.

Also, I have work tomorrow... Lord help me.

F*ckin weasel "take it to your ADMIN" make sense. You've said this to @Ken_Kaneki as well. What does your constant shielding of pedophiles and predators have to do with their rooms admins?

Hold a mirror to yourself, the lyrics are about you(not you Ken), ya incompetent jackass.

Yeah I thought the same thing I was a bit confused with the response “ask your admin” when I was simply commenting on babydolla post stating my opinion with an open public question that she asked lol

#imgladimnotamodnomore

#livinglifetothefullest

#ily83123

Seth Meyers Pain GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
temp
Seth Meyers Pain GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Status
Not open for further replies.