Random Pictures [You Took] Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dscn0297g.jpg

One of the elephants on the safari.

You done the spec ops mission where you have to defuse the three bombs inside the time limit?

Nah, I rarely have anyone to do the spec ops with other than my son. He gives up to easily. He throws more of a fit than I do. It's actually pretty funny. He does the whole remote up the butt fit. lol

Nah, I rarely have anyone to do the spec ops with other than my son. He gives up to easily. He throws more of a fit than I do. It's actually pretty funny. He does the whole remote up the butt fit. lol
It'll be good for him then.

Just don't do the one where you have to kill 50 bad guys or whatever it is on that sniper map with the juggernauts, or any map with juggernauts on it.

People from Video chat

I caught this guy scratching his nose :)
guypickinghisnose.jpg

This is the guy I call "afro man"
afroman.jpg

It'll be good for him then.

Just don't do the one where you have to kill 50 bad guys or whatever it is on that sniper map with the juggernauts, or any map with juggernauts on it.

LOL funny that you mention the juggernauts. The spec ops map in the air plane grave yard where it's a free for all has that one juggernaut that comes at you in the beginning. He and I played that map like 15 times before he made it without getting killed by the juggernaut. lol When he finally killed it, he screamed like a fricken tard that just won the special olympics. lmao.

---------------

Pic I took of REO Speedwagon while at a race. Notice the dude with the crazy hat. You'll notice also that he has beeds around his neck. At night before the races, the camp grounds turn into a mobile mardi gras. Chicks get naked and dudes get pissed drunk. Somehow we all wake up in time to bbq, shiit, shave, and shower before the race starts. We get drunk all over again while in the grand stands watching the race. Imagine what 200,000 rednecks sound like drunk. lol

LOL funny that you mention the juggernauts. The spec ops map in the air plane grave yard where it's a free for all has that one juggernaut that comes at you in the beginning. He and I played that map like 15 times before he made it without getting killed by the juggernaut. lol When he finally killed it, he screamed like a fricken tard that just won the special olympics. lmao.
You realise that to kill that one you just have to sit there and snipe him before he gets close... right? He's easy, it's the other two after you capture the intel that are a pain in the arse.

You realise that to kill that one you just have to sit there and snipe him before he gets close... right? He's easy, it's the other two after you capture the intel that are a pain in the arse.

Yeah, it took 15 tries to figure that out. Barrett .50 right to the head and he's down in a few shots. ;]

Well there's no M82 on that level, but there is the Cheytac Intervention.

We must be talking about a different level. I distinctly remember firing a barrett. You do realize what you're doing here, don't you? You're going to make me blow off work just so that I can play mw2. I'm fumming with rage right now because I've done everything in my power to ignore my ps3 today.

Status
Not open for further replies.