Random Pictures [You Took] Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We must be talking about a different level. I distinctly remember firing a barrett. You do realize what you're doing here, don't you? You're going to make me blow off work just so that I can play mw2. I'm fumming with rage right now because I've done everything in my power to ignore my ps3 today.
There's a SCAR H with thermal, an LMG, an M4 with tubes and an Intervention.

Pretty sure that's all there is, if there was an M82 it'd make the level so much easier.

There's a SCAR H with thermal, an LMG, an M4 with tubes and an Intervention.

Pretty sure that's all there is, if there was an M82 it'd make the level so much easier.

I know there was a m82. :eek: go back and play it. Look around on the ground, damn it! lol I thought it was funny that you could unload 100 rounds from the scarH right into his head and nothing would happen. lol My son tried throwing grenades at him. lol

Yeh, I only really use RPGs, C4 and sniper rifles against them, otherwise you're just wasting your time.

Yeh, I only really use RPGs, C4 and sniper rifles against them, otherwise you're just wasting your time.

The original juggernauts. I remember this robbery from back in the 90s. Every police force in America switced to higher powered weapons after this happened.

/watch?v=tsOWSDtxERU

Rage in London

2n7fgoi.jpg

Lol, I'm just grateful to be living somewhere, Edd instead of out in the streets. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.