Random Pictures [You Took] Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3kwWXrW.jpg

weren’t you in Canada and married to abby

I've only been inactive on the forums for half a decade, I expected a few rumors here and there, but nothing that far off the mark.

Negative on both counts, I'm fairly confident in stating that since I have a primary source to reference. Abby is a good person, I wouldn't necessarily drag her down by associating her with myself either.

Bryce Canyon's Hoodoos in Utah, as seen from the southern rim during a winter-season snow-shoeing trek.

NOjuGtX.jpg

I've only been inactive on the forums for half a decade, I expected a few rumors here and there, but nothing that far off the mark.

Negative on both counts, I'm fairly confident in stating that since I have a primary source to reference. Abby is a good person, I wouldn't necessarily drag her down by associating her with myself either.

Bryce Canyon's Hoodoos in Utah, as seen from the southern rim during a winter-season snow-shoeing trek.

NOjuGtX.jpg

holy crap nero zero you are still here - now THAT is a throwback OG c/a user

beautiful picture !
so great to see you ! looks like you are doing okay .. I always knew you'd be back lol
no one leaves really .. not us anyway ..it may be years but we return.

NOjuGtX.jpg

1.gif

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.