Random Pictures [You Took] Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fgJzY3f.jpg

1kmRsAx.jpg

MWnN4JO.jpg
I felt like I was in the crowd in these piccys really good !

I have some super great photos I want to show you all but I can't upload them to the thread. Like this if you cri errytiem.

-B

you need 10 posts before your allowed to post pics here

me too ^^ I have that same problem .. thank God because I post everything!! In forums :lol:

find the picture you want to show
highlight the web address the webaddress should end with .jpg or .gif
come to forum
hit reply
at the top of the reply box is a little icon that looks like a picture frame select that
a pop up box appears
paste the pictures url in the box
hit ok
the pic appears in your reply. hit post.

Sweet pics, Bethieboo.

Far more interesting than looking at Toretto's pooch!

Not my face, Toretto, not my pretty face! :rolleyes:

Do you jump your horses, Bethieboo?

Hey, there's some really great pics in this thread, but leave my 'pooch' out of it!

:lol:

Ah forgive me - we moved around so often when I was a kid I never had any time for pets!

No doubt I will fold like a wimp when Katren loses her heart over some animal!

:lol:

Ah forgive me - we moved around so often when I was a kid I never had any time for pets!

No doubt I will fold like a wimp when Katren loses her heart over some animal!

It will be like Doc Brown finding love at first site in Back to the Future III. You'll fall in love too Andrew!

Sweet pics, Bethieboo.

Far more interesting than looking at Toretto's pooch!

Not my face, Toretto, not my pretty face! :rolleyes:

Do you jump your horses, Bethieboo?

Some of them are jumpers. Others are for rehabilitation therapy and mental therapy for handicapped clients. Some compete in dressage/english, some western, and some even do eventing! Quite the mix.

-B

Last edited:
Some of them are jumpers. Others are for rehabilitation therapy and mental therapy for handicapped clients. Some compete in dressage/english, some western, and some even do eventing! Quite the mix.

-B

Great stuff!

My Dad has raced horses since before I was born and is big into making sure his retired/injured beasties get well looked after.

It's just about The Championships time at Randwick in Sydney - I'm in New Zealand but am going over for the two Saturdays involved - and every race on the cards has a bit of the stake allotted to looking after horses, eg:

Day 1 - Saturday 7 April 2018
The Star Doncaster Mile (Group 1) 1600 m for Three Year Olds and Upwards
Of $A 3,000,000 - 1st $A 1,777,500; 2nd $A 570,000; 3rd $A 300,000; 4th $A 135,000; 5th $A 75,500; 6th to 8th $A 30,000; 9th to 10th $A 22,500; Equine Welfare Fund $A 30,000

A great initiative.

Your pics are wonderful!

Good shots Hudson. A but dark jn the second one, but moody.
Yeah, I was trying to find the right balance in the second one but I think I missed it. The first one is better, for that one my focuse was on making the flowers in the statues hand pop as much as possible.

Last edited:
Older pictures... But took them at a Lake near my house..
I got really close to a bunch of them sleeping lol then they started to run away

Photo-0210.jpg

Photo-0212.jpg

Photo-0214.jpg

Photo-0220.jpg

This little guy must've hurt his foot. the foot that is bent.. he was limping to the water..

Photo-0232.jpg

Photo-0234.jpg

Photo-0239.jpg

Photo-0241.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.