Roleplay Discussion thread

some autistic psychopath managed to access my account. i'm still not entirely sure how.
i'm not even joking about the autism or the fact he's ****ing mental.
it's a wee bit annoying but oh well.

how are you, anyway? i didn't know you were married.

WEll I'm engaged and Common Law married.​

EMMA WHAT THE ****
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE YOU HOT PIECE OF ASS.

You are to PM me immediately.

Also; Criss is still a ***, even if he is engaged ;)

check you out.
i have no idea what common law married means but congrats at any rate.

i've been busy, yo. i am a hot piece of ass, though. :blush:

and say please, sweetheart.

pl.. plea....
now.

Nope. Can't do it. Have we met? I don't do please.

Well, I wish I'd have read through this thread sooner. So much for finding for finding a new RP community.

Also, as a side note to all the people who made fun of RPers, please tells us everything that you like to do for fun, so that we can laugh at you and talk crap about it. OK? :D

Well, I wish I'd have read through this thread sooner. So much for finding for finding a new RP community.

Also, as a side note to all the people who made fun of RPers, please tells us everything that you like to do for fun, so that we can laugh at you and talk crap about it. OK? :D

Dear you have 8 posts to your account.
Don't start pitching a fit like that alright.
The roleplay area of c-a has been dead for a long loong time.​

Sorry if I can off as whiny. I wasn't really pitching a fit. Trust me, if I start throwing fits, you'll know. It was aimed more at a sarcastic, teasing comment. :D

Sorry if I can off as whiny. I wasn't really pitching a fit. Trust me, if I start throwing fits, you'll know. It was aimed more at a sarcastic, teasing comment. :D

Don't worry about it. ;) He hasn't got much of a sense of humour, I blame his weirdly thin neck and pent up ***ual frustration.

Don't worry about it. ;) He hasn't got much of a sense of humour, I blame his weirdly thin neck and pent up ***ual frustration.

Well **** Nick. I tried getting Emma in the sack but she went and went poof...Tried getting me some Fearless_virgin but that went bad.....**** I even tried hooking up with Rijjeh XD