Second annual VGC art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
The contest is based on votes and will be cast after the deadline.

The rules determine who is disqualified from the contest.

I would ask you to take this contest more seriously but you are already barred. Better luck next year.

My vote is for @Inkandtatts. He's just as talented as he is handsome 😍.

The disqualification is unsubstantiated. Solar-powered eyelashes are a novel idea that surpass many competitors in the creativity category. An art contest is largely about creativity, and Ink's clearly comes out on top. And don't even get me started on those immaculate block letters... Paint me like one of your French girls Inky, I'll be your model any day 😘.

The rules determine who is disqualified from the contest.

I would ask you to take this contest more seriously but you are already barred. Better luck next year.
I vote that you aren't a fair arbiter of rules and both wins and disqualifications should therefore be a group vote. Seeing as how last year went. Thoughts @Inkandtatts?

The disqualification is unsubstantiated. Solar-powered eyelashes are a novel idea that surpass many competitors in the creativity category. An art contest is largely about creativity, and Ink's clearly comes out on top. And don't even get me started on those immaculate block letters... Paint me like one of your French girls Inky, I'll be your model any day 😘.
That is pretty biased seeing as youve not given any other nominees a chance to submit their art, but it is not against the rules. If you wish to back an artist 100% before other nominees have a chance that is your choice and is allowed.

However ink has already been barred from the cost for submitting a low effort drawing intended to harass as well as subsection 8 of the terms of service.

Official poll wont open until the deadline is finished, as stated.

I vote that you aren't a fair arbiter of rules and both wins and disqualifications should therefore be a group vote. Seeing as how last year went. Thoughts @Inkandtatts?
I've taken some time to ponder my thoughts on this.

The specimen that created this so-called competition equates in his actions to those of most other dictators although it does appear that sexual frustration may be playing a part in his heinous actions. Let's examine some very recent comments:

Making clay dildos

thinking about dicks

an obvious penis

Using my πŸ† like a huge drumstick and repeatedly slamming it on a womans πŸˆβ€ like im the lead drummer of Slipknot.

Slamming a HO with socks on and nothing else.

It is noteworthy that the request for removal of art from this thread has been targeted at those not conforming to the sexuality that the creator claims to be. I myself have been a victim of this, as I know others have.

I was dismayed again to have my art removed with the reason being "said bread". Bread is a foodstuff high in carbs and causes gas. Bread is something that we should all look to reduce in our diet.

1701947895552.png

i’m guessing this is going to end up like last time where bread just ends up posting his own stuff and ignoring what people think by disqualifying other artists for his own reasons that he makes up(even if it’s not consistent with his OP rules) then he’ll declare himself the winner and β€œβ€β€gloat””” about it all year

If you're going to say that the contest is based on votes, then you also need to hold a vote on whether to disqualify someone or not, @Bread. So until you do that, everyone's entries are valid.

@Bread. has no standing here to create a wankbank under the guise of an "art contest".

I urge all art-loving creators to boycott this farcical "competition" and instead partake in this competition, for the love of art while leaving this one to be the creators' wankbank of his own "art" and perversions so that he can declare himself the winner of the rigged competition.

We shall not be silenced! We shall be free to share our creativity! We shall prevail in the pursuit of happiness, while @Bread. can attempt to prevail in his pursuit of:
an obvious penis

Since I cant edit the old post anymore:

To add on, im guessing it's got to be something that was done since this started, and not reuse something old

This is my submission

xepH8y4.jpg

Seeing as there are no other qualifying submissions this is a no contest unanimous vote.

The winner of the 2023 VGC art contest is
Suspense Anticipation GIF

BREAD

This is my submission

xepH8y4.jpg

Seeing as there are no other qualifying submissions this is a no contest unanimous vote.

The winner of the 2023 VGC art contest is
Suspense Anticipation GIF

BREAD
No GIF

Low Effort drawing.

Created with what appears to be wax crayons, which were not on the prescribed list of acceptable items with which to create the "art"

You're disqualified

I WIN:

Edit to save the double post:

This can be closed @Willywanker

I win. Commiserations @StaleCrustyOldLoaf

Tongue Out GIF by MOODMAN

2. Submissions may not represent or name users who chat here, without their explicit permission.
(this includes making low effort drawings intended to harass

Better luck next year. Maybe try not to disqualify yourself by harassing people next time.

Better luck next year. Maybe try not to disqualify yourself by harassing people next time.

O Stale one, O Stale one, how moldy are your drawings, Not only green in jealousy, But also amateur crap and waxy. O Stale one, O Stale one, how moldy are your drawings

Reminder to all that there is a real art competition -> here <- which isn't run by a dictating massdebater that will declare himself the winner

i’m guessing this is going to end up like last time where bread just ends up posting his own stuff and ignoring what people think by disqualifying other artists for his own reasons that he makes up(even if it’s not consistent with his OP rules) then he’ll declare himself the winner and β€œβ€β€gloat””” about it all year
lmao. called it. im surprised he didnt delete this

Status
Not open for further replies.