Should people banned from the chat, still have access to the forums relating to the room they are banned in?

Should banned users still be able to access their related forums.

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ban them from everything everywhere ever

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it depends on the ban actually. Like pedophilia that is something serious enough to get you banned in. Multiple places but if the ban is just because you are a jerk I don't think that should follow you.
You're one of the examples of the thread's topic. If you got banned from girls chat, you'd just come here to continue your harassment of women which is what got you forum banned last Saturday when you spent your morning bumping nearly every thread in Girls chat that had been dead for over two years.

You're one of the examples of the thread's topic. If you got banned from girls chat, you'd just come here to continue your harassment of women which is what got you forum banned last Saturday when you spent your morning bumping nearly every thread in Girls chat that had been dead for over two years.
I never been told that commenting on old threads that never been closed wasn't allowed. I should have gotten a warning because before you do anything you are supposed to warn. I just take it as the forum admins being lazy instead of actually warning. Who actually knows that you aren't allowed to do that?

I never been told that commenting on old threads that never been closed wasn't allowed. I should have gotten a warning because before you do anything you are supposed to warn. I just take it as the forum admins being lazy instead of actually warning. Who actually knows that you aren't allowed to do that?
You're an adult and knew what you were doing. You wanted to have your name plastered in the Girls forum and women's notifications. One thread? Sure, over ten that you provided no substance and just wanted to spam for attention as a form of trolling? No.

I think the post is more about Erica. She was banned for sending minors nudes. She also was spreading false information about simply Karina. These false rumors she spread only surfaced right after Simply Karina became an admin. The timing of the false accusations is just odd. After she got banned she kept on harassing Simply Karina and girls chat.
There was no proof but there's proof of you asking a minor her bra size. Funny how that works? Erica isn't here and has nothing to do with this thread or what I said.

I have made some stupid posts on these forums and said things I have backtracked on, but good grief, will you two just get married or book a room some place. You bicker like a pair of bitter lovers.

I have made some stupid posts on these forums and said things I have backtracked on, but good grief, will you two just get married or book a room some place. You bicker like a pair of bitter lovers.
It's not bickering, he's an an example of the threads topic.

You know, things you've done?

https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/pathetic-muppet-alphamale.946854/#post-1229743

https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/mod-complaint-girl-chat.948775/#post-1290141

I think the post is more about Erica. She was banned for sending minors nudes. She also was spreading false information about simply Karina. These false rumors she spread only surfaced right after Simply Karina became an admin. The timing of the false accusations is just odd. After she got banned she kept on harassing Simply Karina and girls chat.
Hope it’s a permanent ban. Because I got 2-3months for saying the word “tranny” but lo and behold it’s finally revealed he is a predator despite calling it months ago.

3 guesses who did that ban; first two don’t count.

The thread was just an ongoing and general suggestion with alot of examples, Erica is one of many, yes there was proof for the ban, yes they did take to preying on the forums instead, and they did end up banned from both. So maybe a good example for this thread, but certainly not the only one.

Simple question, historically people get banned, they lurk in other rooms until they can worm their way back in, and persist and persist until they eventually get in and people pretend they forget.

Or they get kicked, then continue whatever they were doing on the forums.

So the question is, should people banned from a room, really be able to access the forum section relating to the room from which they were banned, where not only can they continue, they have the same means to continue what they were upto, contact the same people they could, and interact in a way that really lessens the impact of the punishment/ban.
Not only causing or continuing short term issues, but increasing the chances of people being persistent until they can work their way back into the room.
Cuddles seriously?

This is a chat site with a forum. This isn’t a Police department for a site goodness….

The ONLY time a person will be banned throughout the site (all chats and forums) is if their a known and proven hacker to #1 Chat Avenue or in the case where it’s known and proven that their manners are repeatedly illegal - in some cases a Cloudfare ban is placed if the matter is very serious.

Each chat room is separate and each room carries with it their own Chat Room Rules, as you would know….

Bans never get carried over when software changes happen so banning on a permanent basis on both chat rooms and forums would be challenging to do and counterproductive in terms of increasing the #1 Chat Avenue brand and the free service it provides.

This is a stupid suggestion. Sorry not sorry.

Cuddles seriously?

This is a chat site with a forum. This isn’t a Police department for a site goodness….

The ONLY time a person will be banned throughout the site (all chats and forums) is if their a known and proven hacker to #1 Chat Avenue or in the case where it’s known and proven that their manners are repeatedly illegal - in some cases a Cloudfare ban is placed if the matter is very serious.

Each chat room is separate and each room carries with it their own Chat Room Rules, as you would know….

Bans never get carried over when software changes happen so banning on a permanent basis on both chat rooms and forums would be challenging to do and counterproductive in terms of increasing the #1 Chat Avenue brand and the free service it provides.

This is a stupid suggestion. Sorry not sorry.
Keep supporting pedos with that attitude then.

Keep supporting pedos with that attitude then.
Eh. No one’s supporting anything of that nature and your suggestion would create more work then it should considering the purpose for the existence of this site…..

Anyone that’s acting on those behaviours is not for #1 Chat Avenue to deal with completely (other than removing them from the site - they can still come in undetected) it’s for law enforcement to deal with really…

Room Admins are not detectives and so aren’t the owners of this site.

And what many people here call “pedo” behaviours may be VERY misinterpreted and or otherwise not true (I’m not talking about anybody specifically)

Ffs is this what this site has come to? For everyone to call every 5th person a pedo?

Eh. No one’s supporting anything of that nature and your suggestion would create more work then it should considering the purpose for the existence of this site…..

Anyone that’s acting on those behaviours is not for #1 Chat Avenue to deal with completely (other than removing them from the site - they can still come in undetected) it’s for law enforcement to deal with really…

Room Admins are not detectives and so aren’t the owners of this site.

And what many people here call “pedo” behaviours may be VERY misinterpreted and or otherwise not true (I’m not talking about anybody specifically)

Ffs is this what this site has come to? For everyone to call every 5th person a pedo?
Proof it’s true though. If Karina wasn’t admin, Erica would be here thanks to that parasite Amaisey enabling her to be here.

Girls Chat now is better. I wish Zombi would return. She is one of many teenage girls that has felt the need to steer clear from this site because she is another one where the admin allowed her to be treated like ****; hence why Chatmaster fired Amaisey for it in mod forums.

Room admins are not detectives, correct.
However they should be listening to the users- which Karina does.

Jenrock does. TheDifference does. Lisblanc does. Coyo does. Honeycomb does (judging by their actions in forums). Theleigh does. InkandTatts does.

General chat admin does not.

Edit: and you now have an animal abuser trying to engage with you via post reactions despite him “leaving and never returning”. 🤣

Hope it’s a permanent ban. Because I got 2-3months for saying the word “tranny” but lo and behold it’s finally revealed he is a predator despite calling it months ago.

3 guesses who did that ban; first two don’t count.
That's absurd getting 3 months. Especially since other rooms allow tranny like Les Chat. If they warned you and you kept saying it even then 3 months is overkill

That's absurd getting 3 months. Especially since other rooms allow tranny like Les Chat. If they warned you and you kept saying it even then 3 months is overkill
lol how many times has girls chat , lesbians chat warned you on things before your kicks ? Then add your what , 10 bans on forums or so ? You should be banned completely from this site by now.

Personally, I feel that if a person has shown to be a creep, weirdo and or pervert should be banned. Yes. However, I think that a person should also be banned if he/she has been kicked for the same offense for so many times. It should not matter if it is profanity, nudity, or suggestive comments. But trolling as well. The rules say that a person that is harassing Users and Members can be banned but trolling is a form of harassment so they should be banned as well. Sorry if the trolls don't agree with that or the CM does not because many of the trolls are VIPs and have paid fees to be VIPs... I am also sure that one of the biggest trolls will comment on this post.
Spread the Laughter! :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I feel that if a person has shown to be a creep, weirdo and or pervert should be banned. Yes. However, I think that a person should also be banned if he/she has been kicked for the same offense for so many times. It should not matter if it is profanity, nudity, or suggestive comments. But trolling as well. The rules say that a person that is harassing Users and Members can be banned but trolling is a form of harassment so they should be banned as well. Sorry if the trolls don't agree with that or the CM does not because many of the trolls are VIPs and have paid fees to be VIPs... I am also sure that one of the biggest trolls will comment on this post.
Spread the Laughter! :ROFLMAO:
From my experience, when a user goes out of their way to bait a known troll, that user is as much to blame for the actions of the troll as the troll themselves. Everyone wants Corey to shut up, but if you’re gonna so obviously dangle the carrot out there, I don’t blame him for commenting.

I’ll say it yet again in the hopes it sinks into your head. If you want Corey gone, ignore his existence.

From my experience, when a user goes out of their way to bait a known troll, that user is as much to blame for the actions of the troll as the troll themselves. Everyone wants Corey to shut up, but if you’re gonna so obviously dangle the carrot out there, I don’t blame him for commenting.

I’ll say it yet again in the hopes it sinks into your head. If you want Corey gone, ignore his existence.
From my experience, Corey should be banned, but the CM won't do that because he's a VIP. Simple as that. Money talks and Trolls walk. Were done here. Bye