Should people banned from the chat, still have access to the forums relating to the room they are banned in?

Should banned users still be able to access their related forums.

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Ban them from everything everywhere ever

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From my experience, Corey should be banned, but the CM won't do that because he's a VIP. Simple as that. Money talks and Trolls walk. Were done here. Bye
Corey is an incessant troll. Always has been. He pushes for a reaction and more often than not, he gets it. This keeps him going. This site has never banned people for simply trolling and being a nuisance. That’s the exact reason we have an ignore button. But too many people want Corey to stop, but are interested in what he has to say. So the goad and they prod and then they’re the first to complain when he reacts. And you can’t say I’m wrong because I see half your users do it on forums.

Corey is an incessant troll. Always has been. He pushes for a reaction and more often than not, he gets it. This keeps him going. This site has never banned people for simply trolling and being a nuisance. That’s the exact reason we have an ignore button. But too many people want Corey to stop, but are interested in what he has to say. So the goad and they prod and then they’re the first to complain when he reacts. And you can’t say I’m wrong because I see half your users do it on forums.
Well wait a minute

May I get a reaction from you? ;)

Ey

Finn, shut up

Well there is a point here make the bans meaningful, each offence increases the length of ban a month at a time, VIP's is not an excuse to break rules no protection, name changes admin can see. Transparency is important, make the bans clear cut to all not just staff, yes I get it is a business and being positive is important but there are those disrupt the room drive people away, class clowns don't count and there is a warning on entry. Regarding forums this may not be possible automatically but access only to complaints forum.

Proof it’s true though. If Karina wasn’t admin, Erica would be here thanks to that parasite Amaisey enabling her to be here.

Girls Chat now is better. I wish Zombi would return. She is one of many teenage girls that has felt the need to steer clear from this site because she is another one where the admin allowed her to be treated like ****; hence why Chatmaster fired Amaisey for it in mod forums.

Room admins are not detectives, correct.
However they should be listening to the users- which Karina does.
Why is erica banned again?

Nonce behaviour.
Kind of weird seeing as she/they/them would constantly make backhanded comments that im into kids. Makes you wonder what other 48 year olds who subscribe to pedo groups and accuse people of pedophilia are hiding.

Kind of weird seeing as she/they/them would constantly make backhanded comments that im into kids. Makes you wonder what other 48 year olds who subscribe to pedo groups and accuse people of pedophilia are hiding.
Ironic for the ban I got calling her out in response to a trans debate in which I got a month ban for being “transphobic” … when it was (now) a proven fact. 😆

But let’s not go there with trans comments

Ironic for the ban I got calling her out in response to a trans debate in which I got a month ban for being “transphobic” … when it was (now) a proven fact. 😆

But let’s not go there with trans comments
i get 6 months bans for asking questions
Everytime i say trans i have 8 people hounding me
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

Simple question, historically people get banned, they lurk in other rooms until they can worm their way back in, and persist and persist until they eventually get in and people pretend they forget.

Or they get kicked, then continue whatever they were doing on the forums.

So the question is, should people banned from a room, really be able to access the forum section relating to the room from which they were banned, where not only can they continue, they have the same means to continue what they were upto, contact the same people they could, and interact in a way that really lessens the impact of the punishment/ban.
Not only causing or continuing short term issues, but increasing the chances of people being persistent until they can work their way back into the room.
It could be yes or no or maybe. It really depends on the circumstances and their situation. Some bans are more serious than others ban. It is sure up to the admin of that room there in or it is up to the chat master or his helper the chat ave admin. I hope that answers your question.

i wonder y poor beanie was fired. best mod girls chat ever had
Beanie was a good mod, but please don’t turn into the bitter ex-admin, you’re better than that, I know you’ve had issues with Karina, but I’m not sure beanyy will her departure to be used in some digs at Karina. It seems you have waited a while to start making remarks, maybe step back and don’t go down this needless route.