Should Reaction Bombing Be An Offense?

Should it be a warningable offense?

• Total voters
View attachment 964557👀👀👀👀 looks like there has been other red face warriors going at her prior too *

(not saying all your work btw) so lets all step back and put down the tomatoes
Aw. That’s a shame.

One would think in that fried brain of hers she’d get the hint and fucking do one.

Essentially, if she doesn’t like it, she can always not post. Or log out like the bastard she is.

Or ingore.

Dont think were all during this last round of battle. Maybe a couple hundred in short order is my guess.

Sh*t like her routine annoys me because I've worked with the mentally challenged, have family members on the spectrum that are non verbal and none of them..not a single one try to harass people. They may have anger issues but they dont take it out on others and have so much love to give. This bullsh*t on this site of giving her behavior a pass because of the fact she claims to have all these problems is a f*ckin joke that's not funny.
I have worked with the developmentally disabled many years and mentally ill many years. Her behavior is not so concerning but how that some in the position of authority can be manipulated by well very icky women. He is old enough to have already learn to avoid the ickies.

i remember my notifications being bombarded by @Boba Fett both here and in the chatroom, it wasn't just reactions (laughing at me for reporting his harassment), he would post on my profile regularly even bragging about the harassment and the fact that staff was doing nothing

well if Princessa was allowed then Boba was too. Like we all were.

Now that’s backfired on the bint and she went screaming crocodile tears, it shouldn’t be a problem.

i remember my notifications being bombarded by @Boba Fett both here and in the chatroom, it wasn't just reactions (laughing at me for reporting his harassment), he would post on my profile regularly even bragging about the harassment and the fact that staff was doing nothing
Because you were harassing myself and others, false flagging users, doxxing them in your background photos, calling everyone pedos. No one talks to you so you lash out at them and expect mods to remove people you want when they don't, you attack them :
EYlBDJ2.jpg

You were told to put me on ignore, you didn't, continued to disrupt the room calling me a pedo and were removed. Ignoring users stops that from happening but you do disgusting things in that room even while having users on ignore and double browse to read their posts and false flag them, then when a mod logs on you harass the mods because they haven't kicked everyone you flagged.

5HdagCB.jpg

Besides, you told me to do it :
8c3VA9K.jpg

Now f*ck off and stop derailing the thread to crush on me.