Not open for further replies.
5ZxlIfw.png

OLCk7nl.png

0BoeSVO.png

8RwnT1V.png

RulsADB.png

6GRVtEL.png

ZUvAIZh.png

:) just a friendly reminder as to why he was already banned for this :)

EhvyCheXcAAfS8F.jpg

Last edited:
yeah it was chelle because i was talking about how missy is a fake and the mods know but wont do anything about it

don't condescend @Chelle Belle like that, she's incredible you limey bitch 😠

its simply bc being a catfish isn't actually against the rules in general, & missy isn't hurting or scamming anybody she's kinda just in the background, like a filler character thats just begging for likes & rambling about joe biden being bad all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

why are u worried about missy anyway?? like who even cares?? shes harmless, & everyone is 1000% aware that she's a fraud... there are way worse degenerative types around than stupid ass missy (like campy & audrey) lmao

Last edited:
don't condescend @Chelle Belle like that, she's incredible you limey bitch 😠

its simply bc being a catfish isn't actually against the rules in general, & missy isn't hurting or scamming anybody she's kinda just in the background, like a filler character thats just begging for likes & rambling about joe biden being bad all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

why are u worried about missy anyway?? like who even cares?? shes harmless, & everyone is 1000% aware that she's a fraud... there are way worse degenerative types around than stupid ass missy (like campy & audrey) lmao
I beg to differ about Missy ~~he has been caught with his hands down kids pants by a mod and was not removed from the room - he is on every friends user list of known pedos and creepys.

How innocent would one be to be doing that, and this is the reason he is sliding under the radar as everyone just accepts oh well its male pretending to be female and not hurting anyone! Classic grooming tactics.

I agree that Chelle is good though.

B-b-b-but I got a warning for saying drop dead!? A figure of speech more offensive than an actual dirty ped? Ahhh must be because it’s chat and not forums.

My bad. 😞
You were just giving him sound advice. Weird you'd get a warning for that but he can allow a guy to talk about bombing entire countries filled with Muslims and two users mirroring the same defense of their need to be predatory towards children.

Like, why wasn't this guy banned for this?

yS8IlBv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.