• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were just giving him sound advice. Weird you'd get a warning for that but he can allow a guy to talk about bombing entire countries filled with Muslims and two users mirroring the same defense of their need to be predatory towards children.

Like, why wasn't this guy banned for this?

yS8IlBv.jpg
What the **** man? That chat is infested with these sick fucks.

I'm shocked this is even a thing. He should never have been unbanned.

here is the admin quite literally contradicting himself by first saying only non-creep users get unbanned, & then telling me to ask why a creep was recently coming off a ban πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

while also essentially saying that expressing your desire to marry a child, & sending nudes to teenagers is fine so long as you never actually say you are a pedophile u won't be banned, bc saying i am a pedophile even if only once as some sort of depraved joke is apparently far worse than actually acting on pedophiliac desires...

0hVq8b0.png

ceN0ugW.png

in short, bans evidently don't mean anything πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

i sure hope no one dangerous is reading this, because that's quite the precedence to set in a room that's supposed to be 13+

here is the admin quite literally contradicting himself by first saying only non-creep users get unbanned, & then telling me to ask why a creep was recently coming off a ban πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

while also essentially saying that expressing your desire to marry a child, & sending nudes to teenagers is fine so long as you never actually say you are a pedophile u won't be banned, bc saying i am a pedophile even if only once as some sort of depraved joke is apparently far worse than actually acting on pedophiliac desires...

0hVq8b0.png

ceN0ugW.png

in short, bans evidently don't mean anything πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

i sure hope no one dangerous is reading this, because that's quite the precedence to set in a room that's supposed to be 13+
HR should be fired and someone else who genuinely cares should take over. I mean you got guys like Loki or Campy in chat but then other people get banned for doing way less things then they have. I think a lot of people are seeing HR for who he truly is and it's going to bite him in the ass if he doesn't step up.

HR should be fired and someone else who genuinely cares should take over. I mean you got guys like Loki or Campy in chat but then other people get banned for doing way less things then they have. I think a lot of people are seeing HR for who he truly is and it's going to bite him in the ass if he doesn't step up.
Their opinion on him probably won't change so it doesn't matter if he tries to suddenly rebrand himself. It's been going on for years. He's not changing and is unable to admit when he's wrong.

Their opinion on him probably won't change so it doesn't matter if he tries to suddenly rebrand himself. It's been going on for years. He's not changing and is unable to admit when he's wrong.
I had called Loki out in forums once and HR falsely accused me of something I did not do. When I asked for proof, none could be provided. So basically if you dont fit his agenda he makes up false accusations about you to make you look bad. I know others he has done that to as well. Really he could be in court for libel if he isnt careful.

Campy running after the alter boy in the background around a hedgemaze like Quagmire while HR fiddles with his metal retractable cane telling one of the single mothers "We require donations to keep up with the Church's demands. This is the second week you haven't contributed, now pack your bags".

Status
Not open for further replies.