Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

I agree that Camp Real does tend to call everyone a pedo when someone calls him out. This is the gaslighting you would expect from a pedo. I will say this again, they need to restrict the rooms to avoid easy access to children. I bet NAMBLA has chat avenue 5 star rated on Yelp.

I agree that Camp Real does tend to call everyone a pedo when someone calls him out. This is the gaslighting you would expect from a pedo. I will say this again, they need to restrict the rooms to avoid easy access to children. I bet NAMBLA has chat avenue 5 star rated on Yelp.

quite literally like this;

i2Pf83f.png

quite literally like this;

i2Pf83f.png
The victim of a karate teacher who ended up being a pedophile and abused multiple kids attending his buisness, posted on Twitter about it. You've probably seen the video. The father pretends he's on a pay phone, pedo walks by it hand cuffs, father pulls out a revolver and puts the pedo's sick thoughts on the floor of the court house. Last week was the anniversary and I didn't feel bad when I originally saw it. I was just shocked.

Sr3zkmG.jpg

His father was a hero and passed away. He got off with community service.

The victim of a karate teacher who ended up being a pedophile and abused multiple kids attending his buisness, posted on Twitter about it. You've probably seen the video. The father pretends he's on a pay phone, pedo walks by it hand cuffs, father pulls out a revolver and puts the pedo's sick thoughts on the floor of the court house. Last week was the anniversary and I didn't feel bad when I originally saw it. I was just shocked.

Sr3zkmG.jpg

Yeah I don’t feel bad but I do feel bad for those children that were abused by the sick man.

Yeah I don’t feel bad but I do feel bad for those children that were abused by the sick man.
He actually spoke to people about it on Twitter. The trauma is always there but therapy is a must, you can't do it alone. On a side note, random fact but the stuff police use to bait, are consented by the victims after they have come to terms with it and want to help. Pedos like to push a lie that they just use confiscated media without permission.

Anyways, back on topic, yes, Campy literally admitted to being a pedophile via using the argument pastors and priests use with not only law enforcement but their victims. He's the reason Pinky got banned because his actions and harassment towards her caused her to feel alone and no one protecting her. The fact he's unbanned while Pinky got banned again on here, tells you all you need to know if you were ever on the fence with this topic.

Sr3zkmG.jpg

i saw a law and order: svu episode inspired by this on season 21 episodes 9 and 10

I think for the most part Mods and Admins do a good job in trying to minimize adult and children from interacting. Most and probably all females understand and recognize what I call soft grooming. There is a room where the admin thinks nothing wrong with kids and adults mixing it up as long as the conversation is PG-13. And has stated nothing is wrong with kids seeing some skin. Not claiming this person is one but his room makes it more comfortable for those who are ones.
@Boba Fett Pinky did deserve a ban but her reaction was cathartic to her. I support her fully. She should not be banned the same with Luka and Stubtle U to name a few whose main crime has been to speak up about this inconsistency in protecting children.

I think for the most part Mods and Admins do a good job in trying to minimize adult and children from interacting. Most and probably all females understand and recognize what I call soft grooming. There is a room where the admin thinks nothing wrong with kids and adults mixing it up as long as the conversation is PG-13. And has stated nothing is wrong with kids seeing some skin. Not claiming this person is one but his room makes it more comfortable for those who are ones.
@Boba Fett Pinky did deserve a ban but her reaction was cathartic to her. I support her fully. She should not be banned the same with Luka and Stubtle U to name a few whose main crime has been to speak up about this inconsistency in protecting children.
i like girls chat cos mods and the admin say ppl 18+ have no reason to pm ppl under 18 and they inforce it u always see warnings on main telling ppl not to creep on underage ppl. im ok talking to them on main but not pm. it is how all 13+ rooms should be

I have a specific question about this image. It seems apparent that part of the SS/Pm is missing (in the PM as the alleged conversation doesn't flow at all.

The accuser asks "about it" and then Camp answers an unasked question? That looks spliced together or cropped. Why is the relevant part omitted?

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 13-40-17 Should we ban Campy.jpg

i saw a law and order: svu episode inspired by this on season 21 episodes 9 and 10
Oh sh*t, gotta watch it.
Yeah, I'm just saying, she wouldn't have gone off like that if she wasn't having the abuse towards her by Campy ignored.

I have a specific question about this image. It seems apparent that part of the SS/Pm is missing (in the PM as the alleged conversation doesn't flow at all.

The accuser asks "about it" and then Camp answers an unasked question? That looks spliced together or cropped. Why is the relevant part omitted?

View attachment 965439
Sounds like you're just defending him. He's openly said things like this in Singles, where he's banned.

You're trying to dismiss the screenshot because someone didn't use a question mark? Do you think chestnuts are lazy?

There is a room where the admin thinks nothing wrong with kids and adults mixing it up as long as the conversation is PG-13.

You do realize Gen chat has been 13+ for all users, for 20 years?

As long as the chat is clean, and not grooming- it's allowed. Chat on the open main is in full view of the moderation team, Private Pms one certainly could wonder what vastly different ages would have in common.

However- its not a crime to talk to anyone (if no laws are being broken) yet.

edit: added bold

You do realize Gen chat has been 13+ for all users, for 20 years?

As long as the chat is clean, and not grooming- it's allowed. Chat on the open main is in full view of the moderation team, Private Pms one certainly could wonder what vastly different ages would have in common.

However- its not a crime to talk to anyone (if no laws are being broken) yet.
Saying adults (old enough to be the father/grandfather in Loki's case) talking to teens "is not a crime" is you again trying to downplay grooming. It's not a crime but you don't need to tell us that. You could easily say it doesn't violate the rules of the room but any other admin or mod on here would definitely not be cool with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.