Skinny Jeans.

I've seen them, but wouldn't think about wearing them.. nothing wrong with them either, just I am skinny and I think i'd look weird in them. :hmm:

Lol, maybe so.. but I like wearing not so much baggy jeans but ones that don't look too tight or big.. I just feel really uncomfy. I'm like size 14 in kids. :eek: Saaad I know. :|

aw your a cute size!
you can get skinny jeans and not get them skin skin tight.
i have looser skinny jeans too,
after a couple wears of the tight ones though they tend to stretch out more to your size to fit you better

guys in skinny jeans = emo.

LOL. uh, not really. so guys can't wear skinny jeans without being "emo?" why doesn't that stand for girls too? All of my guy friends were skinny jeans and they aren't "emo" nor do they cut. rotfl. but uh.. i get what you're saying. you're talking about that new trend, "scene?"

and I agree. Bigger people don't look good with skinny jeans, like this girl from school. she may be tall, but she's big, so they look unflattering. not to be mean. =/

pspsps: i love boys in tight skinny jeans with like a bit of their boxers showing. :sly: ahahaha.

LOL. uh, not really. so guys can't wear skinny jeans without being "emo?" why doesn't that stand for girls too? All of my guy friends were skinny jeans and they aren't "emo" nor do they cut. rotfl. but uh.. i get what you're saying. you're talking about that new trend, "scene?"

and I agree. Bigger people don't look good with skinny jeans, like this girl from school. she may be tall, but she's big, so they look unflattering. not to be mean. =/

pspsps: i love boys in tight skinny jeans with like a bit of their boxers showing. :sly: ahahaha.

Emo has absolutly nothing to do with cutting.

EDIT: Not starting shit with you or anything, I was just making my point.

Last edited:
Emo has absolutly nothing to do with cutting.

Right, it's a music genre; I'm not stupid, dear.. but unfortunately, not a lot of people know that it has to do with music. They just say, "OH. HE'S EMO, HE CUTS" which is why I said that, so don't try to school me, thanks. [;

Right, it's a music genre; I'm not stupid, dear.. but unfortunately, not a lot of people know that it has to do with music. They just say, "OH. HE'S EMO, HE CUTS" which is why I said that, so don't try to school me, thanks. [;

i edited my post.
as I said I'm not starting anything with you.
there's no such thing as emo. :/
it's deadddd.
--
But people at my school go "giannas emo. look at her emoness"
Then they'll come up to me and go "you're emo" and then I'll be all "not even."
them: "show me your wrists"
god that pisses me off.

i edited my post.
as I said I'm not starting anything with you.
there's no such thing as emo. :/
it's deadddd.
--
But people at my school go "giannas emo. look at her emoness"
Then they'll come up to me and go "you're emo" and then I'll be all "not even."
them: "show me your wrists"
god that pisses me off.

Well, everyone's always going to define emo differently. Some will say it's dead, some wont. Each to their own and frankly, I don't give a fuck about emo or what anyone says. So eh.
---

Yeah, well people are stupid. What can you do? They assume shit without knowing someone..

Ewh, yeah. Like a while back, everyone would lie about cutting in Chat. Ahahaaha, it was hilarious. And everyone be like, "OMG REALLY? WHY BBY?" And then like a month later they'd be like, "I don't really cut PLX FORGIVE MEH?! :("

Speaking of chat; CHAT-AVENUE was mentioned in one of my magazines. I believe it was Seventeen Magazine. Anywho, it was about a girl who use to come onto Chat everyday for 7 hours STRAIGHT! Serious, who does that? But anyway uh..she lied about cutting, her name, her age and where she lived. WHY to get attention. So people lying, happens everywhere, especially online i think. meeh. rather pathetic.

But mocking real people, with real problems is stupid. cz people really die from that shit, but meh.

7 hours?

Eww.
Oh and apparently, 'piercings' are emo.
I have my belly button done all sides. so it's like a + sign. pretty cool.
I have my tongue, and snakebites.
and a surface piercing on the back of my neck. but i took it out cz. my mom didn't like it. lol.
i'll wear a. idk. a red +44 shirt and still get called emo. it's so st00pid.

7 hours?

Eww.
Oh and apparently, 'piercings' are emo.
I have my belly button done all sides. so it's like a + sign. pretty cool.
I have my tongue, and snakebites.
and a surface piercing on the back of my neck. but i took it out cz. my mom didn't like it. lol.
i'll wear a. idk. a red +44 shirt and still get called emo. it's so st00pid.

Yeah, no life. lollll.

OH GOD. What isn't "emo" to people these days, seriously? They think everything is emo. "omg. yr wearing eyeliner EMO."
I just have my nose and two lip piercings, but they aren't snakebites.

Yeah, no life. lollll.

OH GOD. What isn't "emo" to people these days, seriously? They think everything is emo. "omg. yr wearing eyeliner EMO."
I just have my nose and two lip piercings, but they aren't snakebites.

I always have my eyeliner dark.
i either get called GOFF or emo.
it's really silly.
but i gotta go and wash the peroxide out of my haiiiiiir.
bbl. :)

I always have my eyeliner dark.
i either get called GOFF or emo.
it's really silly.
but i gotta go and wash the peroxide out of my haiiiiiir.
bbl. :)

SAME and I put a lot on. [;
I get called emo. ahahaha.
okay have fun.

Ha so 90's , anyway - if you're a plus sized girl you're in danger of looking like a whale stuck in an innertube , and if you're under-weight , NOT GOOD. :rolleyes:

Ŧőйў?;3044349 said:
Ha so 90's , anyway - if you're a plus sized girl you're in danger of looking like a whale stuck in an innertube , and if you're under-weight , NOT GOOD. :rolleyes:
I have them :uhoh:

on topic: i like skinny jeans.
i have them in red, purple, green, blue, and black.
i think they're adorable. :]